Recent Topics

Ads

Fort reward

Let's talk about... everything else
Ysaran

Re: Fort reward

Post#11 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:56 am

Natherul wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:48 am
Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:36 am I think people are too hung up on farminig invader set, just wondering when they finally fully get their inv set, what will they start to complain about? or just quit the game and leave? maybe I will express a very encouraging point of view, but you need to do a wipe of all the characters at least up to level 50 rr and the destruction of all the collected sets after entering the city sieges.
Why destruction? if so it should def be for both realms. Which is not going to happen btw.

Just a month or so ago order was freely farming destro over and over. Cries for wiping a realm is not happening as both realm are equally bad in this regard.
he mean that you should wipe all the set (on both faction) as soon you release city siege, not only to destruction
Zputadenti

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#12 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:00 am

Ysaran wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:56 am
Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:36 am I think people are too hung up on farminig invader set, just wondering when they finally fully get their inv set, what will they start to complain about? or just quit the game and leave? maybe I will express a very encouraging point of view, but you need to do a wipe of all the characters at least up to level 50 rr and the destruction of all the collected sets after entering the city sieges.
Why destruction? if so it should def be for both realms. Which is not going to happen btw.

Just a month or so ago order was freely farming destro over and over. Cries for wiping a realm is not happening as both realm are equally bad in this regard.
he mean that you should wipe all the set (on both faction) as soon you release city siege, not only to destruction
he mentioned destruction specifically with "and the destruction of all the collected sets after entering the city sieges". Either way that discussion is moot as its not going to happen either way.

Grock

Post#13 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:13 am

Natherul wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:00 am he mentioned destruction specifically with "and the destruction of all the collected sets after entering the city sieges". Either way that discussion is moot as its not going to happen either way.
there's no mention of "destruction" as a faction

not trying to be snarky but
noun
the action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ysaran

Post#14 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:23 am

Natherul wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:00 am

he mentioned destruction specifically with "and the destruction of all the collected sets after entering the city sieges". Either way that discussion is moot as its not going to happen either way.
he just have a bad vocabulary, he mean "to destroy" as action not "the destruction" as faction. anyway i opened i ticket in the bugtracker reporting all i remember about the fort
Zputadenti

Alfa1986

Post#15 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:38 am

just when a person achieves all possible improvements in the game, then he no longer has anything to strive for and he is not interested for playing any more. just note that mainly in topics about forts, people discuss not how to make fights more interesting and varied, but ask to give them their medals.

maybe I'm wrong, but I just expressed my point of view.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Alfa1986

Post#16 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:42 am

Yes, exactly, thanks.
I apologize, a damn system of automatic correction of words.

I already corrected the first message.
he just have a bad vocabulary, he mean "to destroy" as action not "the destruction" as faction.
but is it that "to distruct" and "to destroy" have the same meanings?
Last edited by Alfa1986 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ysaran

Post#17 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:44 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:38 am

just when a person achieves all possible improvements in the game, then he no longer has anything to strive for and he is not interested for playing any more. just note that mainly in topics about forts, people discuss not how to make fights more interesting and varied, but ask to give them their medals.
i think that ppl complaint about rewards because it's the part which is not working atm. unless one side is heavily outnubered forts are quit funny imo, so there is nothing to fix, only the rewards system
Zputadenti

Kellanved

Post#18 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:25 pm

No matter what Nath tell you forts now are only about flags. Especialy for defenders. Cap, cap, cap and cap. Combat give nearly nothing. If u see aao over 60% u can already leave fort or log your atackers toon. You will not be rewarded.
AM / WH / BW / KOTBS / WL
MARA / ZEALOT / BO / MAGUS / WE
And also: Nastymidget - EG / Nastygobbo - SH

Ads