Recent Topics

Ads

Nerf Black Orc

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Re: Nerf Black Orc

Post#31 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:14 am

Sofong wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:05 am nerf sm 1st constantly out dmg dps and have tank armor and toughness it shouldnt be able to debuff its own dmg
sm is nerf so sm only debuff his onw dmg. how to nerf????it is already nerf! before nerf SM can help bw or aoe engi to do debuff with heaven's blade. now SM cant do that and lost the value as a magic tank
Now sm can only help a dps am debuff spirit but dps am always do a debuff cycle and it is not stack with sm debuff actually dps am is not a main dps class and they wont appear on rvr
Last edited by Chinesehero on Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#32 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:15 am

adamska2 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:55 pm Lool Swordmaster is completly better than the Black orc

Yes nerf Sm
first nerf ur dps dok :lol: really OP

Sofong

Post#33 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:15 am

Chinesehero wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:14 am
Sofong wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:05 am nerf sm 1st constantly out dmg dps and have tank armor and toughness it shouldnt be able to debuff its own dmg
sm is nerf so sm only debuff his onw dmg. how to nerf????it is already nerf! before nerf SM can help bw or aoe engi to do debuff with heaven's blade. now SM cant do that and lost the value as a magic tank
Now sm can only help a dps am debuff spirit but dps am always do a debuff cycle and it is not stack with sm debuff actually dps am is not a main dps class and they wont appear on rvr
i see ur point, should make sm do physical dmg like like every melee everybody happy :P

Boursk

Post#34 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:28 am

Requesting thread lock.
[3 years on Live = Volkmar > Ironrock > Gorfang > Badlands]

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HannesMW2

Chinesehero

Post#35 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:05 am

Sofong wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:15 am
Chinesehero wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:14 am
i see ur point, should make sm do physical dmg like like every melee everybody happy :P
do u know kotbs and chosen can do magic dmg now??? i just specify magic dmg not really on tank is an advantage but on dps is good since they can destroy tank easy
SM is really nerf the most compare to live SM. I play SM nearly 10years and u know more than me? :o

Arbich
Suspended

Post#36 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:46 am

What has a nerf to kobs to do with BO? The competitor to Kobs isnt the BO, but SM and IB.

Thats being said, there is one op BO ability that looks like a troll attempt by whichever dev implemented it (I think it was torquemadra): You Wot!?!!
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#37 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:54 am

Right, if a career is overperforming in your eyes then please make a balance proposal with a concrete suggestion of change with motivations.

locking.