Ads

Reflections on moral changes

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Lamda

Reflections on moral changes

Post#1 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Hello everyone,,
After a few weeks of playing with the changes to morals done in a patch a few weeks back I was wondering how people felt.
I have been probably more outspoken as to my dislike of morals in the past but have to admit from my point of view (destro Warband) that the changes have resulted in longer and more enjoyable fights. So for me the changes seem to have hit the mark.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Reflections on moral changes

Post#2 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:19 pm

Lamda wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:47 pm
Hello everyone,,
After a few weeks of playing with the changes to morals done in a patch a few weeks back I was wondering how people felt.
I have been probably more outspoken as to my dislike of morals in the past but have to admit from my point of view (destro Warband) that the changes have resulted in longer and more enjoyable fights. So for me the changes seem to have hit the mark.
Weird spam bro. You didn't link any shoes or chinese knockoff pharmaceuticals.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

wonshot

Post#3 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:47 am

Lamda wrote:
Hello everyone,,
After checking up on the Changelogs the last 2 months of patches have only had this:

"Witch elf
- On your knees morale drain and gain changed to 125 125. (down from 300 300).

Witch hunters
- Dragon Guns morale drain and gain changed to 125 125. (down from 300 300)."

Is that the change you are refering to? or could you be more specific about what morale changes you want to have a debate about? is it the aoe cap going from 9 targets to 24?
Bombling BW RR 87 [Seventh Legion]
https://www.twitch.tv/bomblingtv
375.000 oRvR kills

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:36 am

wonshot wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:47 am
Lamda wrote:
Hello everyone,,
After checking up on the Changelogs the last 2 months of patches have only had this:

"Witch elf
- On your knees morale drain and gain changed to 125 125. (down from 300 300).

Witch hunters
- Dragon Guns morale drain and gain changed to 125 125. (down from 300 300)."

Is that the change you are refering to? or could you be more specific about what morale changes you want to have a debate about? is it the aoe cap going from 9 targets to 24?
I like how you gave the spambot a solid response, but this is word for word a post from February 2019
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... ne#p343750
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog