Recent Topics

Ads

T4 EPIC WEAPONS STAT SCREENSHOTS

Let's talk about... everything else
Ototo

T4 EPIC WEAPONS STAT SCREENSHOTS

Post#1 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:47 pm

To check the apperance of the weapons check this thread.

This thread is for people to share screenshots of the different weapons of T4 epic quests so other people can check them and choose which quests to do, now that quest links aren't properly working.

I have collected these 2 from characters that I have decided to recently return to since years ago. To see the images in higher quality, right click and open in new tab/window.

Shadow Warrior:
Spoiler:
Warrior Priest:
Spoiler:
Hope it gets crowed soon and help people out :D
Spoiler:

Ads
Popcornus

Re: T4 EPIC WEAPONS STAT SCREENSHOTS

Post#2 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:40 pm

There is no preview function for the models, but stats and such can be previewed by pasting the quest IDs on here into a macro that in turn prints the questlinks in any given public channel

The rewards can be linked out of the quest preview's if you are interested in the stats of other classes - the same applies to other gear quests and if you want to see setboni.

Ototo

Post#3 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:09 pm

Popcornus wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:40 pm There is no preview function for the models, but stats and such can be previewed by pasting the quest IDs on here into a macro that in turn prints the questlinks in any given public channel

The rewards can be linked out of the quest preview's if you are interested in the stats of other classes - the same applies to other gear quests and if you want to see setboni.
As said in the opening post, that mode is currently broken and will not show you the rewards, hence why I created this thread.
Spoiler:

Popcornus

Post#4 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:10 pm

Ototo wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:09 pm
Spoiler:
Popcornus wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:40 pm There is no preview function for the models, but stats and such can be previewed by pasting the quest IDs on here into a macro that in turn prints the questlinks in any given public channel

As said in the opening post, that mode is currently broken and will not show you the rewards, hence why I created this thread.
Judging by the quests linked in /5 throughout last week and weekend, questlinks work just fine.
It might be, that due to reworks of the respective quests, the links on the wiki are outdated.

I appreciate the intent, but your best bet, long term, would be to reach out to the wiki mods and toss your screenshots into the articles alongside the appearances from Rock''s thread.

On that note, a general question: Who is in charge of the wiki at the moment? Last I've heard it was Lhenea(?).

Ototo

Post#5 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:13 pm

Popcornus wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:10 pm
Ototo wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:09 pm
Spoiler:

Judging by the quests linked in /5 throughout last week and weekend, questlinks work just fine.
It might be, that due to reworks of the respective quests, the links on the wiki are outdated.

I appreciate the intent, but your best bet, long term, would be to reach out to the wiki mods and toss your screenshots into the articles alongside the appearances from Rock''s thread.

On that note, a general question: Who is in charge of the wiki at the moment? Last I've heard it was Lhenea(?).
Thanks, appreaciated. Just checked again right now and with the macros from the wiki you can't still see the rewards, neither you can see set bonuses from a linked item that I have just tried. I presume that then it's relevant until the information gets updated and the links fixed. For now, you are simply out of choices to know exactly the quest rewards from a link.

It was my intention to update in the wiki, but to no avail. I have a lot of info to share there. Like a freaking lot of missing items.
Spoiler: