Recent Topics

Ads

Restricted to order 90m

Let's talk about... everything else
wildwindblows

Restricted to order 90m

Post#1 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:34 pm

Hi,

Can you explain why i get this message "Restricted to order 90m" and can't login with destro?

Thanks

Ads
zulnam

Re: Restricted to order 90m

Post#2 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:54 pm

Check previous patches. Realm lock was implemented.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

wildwindblows

Post#3 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:13 pm

It was said that "The lock is only applied when you switch realm. If you played last night on Order and today you log into Order there will be no lock applied. If you then switch to Destruction then you will be locked to Destro for 90 mins.". I didn't switch to order I just relogged. It seems realm lock works wrong.

sioding
Game Master

Post#4 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:59 pm

Bugtracker it
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

wildwindblows

Post#5 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:35 pm

Okay I reported it. Thanks

OperSandwich

Post#6 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:07 pm

I know it's been 2 months but still. Can this mechanic be reworked somehow?
Right now I switched between different realm characters (literally, logged in, checked mail, logged out, switched) and now I'm locked for 90 minutes. Even though I didn't fight, trade, move out of safe area, and barely even moved with him.

R3xz

Post#7 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:07 pm

OperSandwich wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:07 pm I know it's been 2 months but still. Can this mechanic be reworked somehow?
Right now I switched between different realm characters (literally, logged in, checked mail, logged out, switched) and now I'm locked for 90 minutes. Even though I didn't fight, trade, move out of safe area, and barely even moved with him.
The moment you log into a character, the lock timer (1.5 hr) will start. I don't think there's any tracker for action, just whether you simply logged into a specific faction.

OperSandwich

Post#8 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:22 pm

That's how it seems it works right now and why I'm complaining about it. It makes no sense.
Realm locking makes sense to prevent people from joining a winning faction in the process of RVR, but it makes no sense if no action was made by the player.
In my case I simply left the game for 90 minutes doing other stuff instead of playing the game all this time.

Ads
Drys

Post#9 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:30 pm

But you could also log in to destro, check SOR and see order is winning, then swap sides w/o doing any other action. I think it's fine as-is.

I am locked out of destro right now b/c I was messing with addons. It's a good excuse to spend some time here on the forums.
Spoiler:
Drystav - Magus 40/6X
Drysthex - Zealot 40/4X
Drystzyk - Chosen 40/5X
Drystax - Mara 24/2X

Drystal - WE 40/5X
Drystmar - DOK 40/4X
Drystelle - Sorc 40/7X
Drysthorn - BG 40/6X

Drystham - Shaman 40/4X
Drystig - SH 40/5X
Drystlak - BOrc 40/4X

jokerspsycho

Post#10 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Drys wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:30 pm But you could also log in to destro, check SOR and see order is winning, then swap sides w/o doing any other action. I think it's fine as-is.

I am locked out of destro right now b/c I was messing with addons. It's a good excuse to spend some time here on the forums.
I dont disagree, the time is just excessive imo. I'm more likely to stop playing for most of my day than to find something to do then return after an 1.5h, feel like 45m-1h would prove to be just as useful imo