Choppa pull

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Sulorie
Posts: 4493

Re: Choppa pull

Post#41 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:06 pm

CountTalabecland wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:57 pm
Bozzax wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:23 pm
Nope it is inferior to ID in every possible way that is the mirror
I would much rather have an unavoidable pull to catch healers ...
Healers failed hard, when they are in range to get pulled. And still, tanks have to learn to taunt. Choppas are not small, you can easily see them, target them and wait for pull channel to taunt.
Dying is no option.

Ads
User avatar
CountTalabecland
Posts: 419

Re: Choppa pull

Post#42 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:19 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:06 pm
CountTalabecland wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:57 pm
Bozzax wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:23 pm
Nope it is inferior to ID in every possible way that is the mirror
I would much rather have an unavoidable pull to catch healers ...
Healers failed hard, when they are in range to get pulled. And still, tanks have to learn to taunt. Choppas are not small, you can easily see them, target them and wait for pull channel to taunt.
It is not that hard to push healers. You should try it some time, surprising how many one can get close to. Would be amazing to have a pull/stun to seal the deal, and destro doesnt even have to deal with shamans
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/71) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/35) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/74) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

User avatar
oaliaen
Posts: 667

Re: Choppa pull

Post#43 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 am

We ask for rampage to be nerfed cause its a broken skill..differently of gtdc
Silently we bide our time
Soon we'll pay you back
For all the wrongs you've done our kind
For the stabwounds in our backs
Image

User avatar
Ototo
Posts: 1015

Re: Choppa pull

Post#44 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:23 am

oaliaen wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 am
We ask for rampage to be nerfed cause its a broken skill..differently of gtdc
There is quite a difference between being undefendeable, to which I don't object in the damage part, and being three skills in one. GtdC is a damage AoE, an undefendeable pull, and a line breaker. All at a time. And all that for the cost of nothing. Rampage costs you all your rage. GtdC costs you nothing. Literally has no drawbacks. It's the most cheesy skill in the entire mDPS archetype.

I don't care if the damage goes undefendeable in the channel, or even if the skill gets a full change and mirror Rampage. I do care about the pull being the undefendeable part of it, as I play tanks mostly, which invest a hefty amount on time and effort in being able to soak damage, only to come a Choppa with a completely random gear at level 29 and f*cking all your hard work without literally no effort or skill involved. Just get dual wield weapons and GtdC and you can stop entirely a force twice as big as yours.

It has been used to exploit sh*t in the past, and will be kept used as that in the future, cause it has literally no drawbacks and not even a cost in career mechanics. Any implementation but the one that we have now would be better balanced.
Spoiler:

User avatar
Detangler
Posts: 244

Re: Choppa pull

Post#45 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:40 am

You guys, you dont understand. Pulling 4 random people within 40 feet over 6 seconds lays waste to entire warbands. Healers cannot cast anything when under a choppa pull - not instant heals, or their detaunt, or morales - anything! Please nerf this OP skill.
Detangler - 40 DoK armor talisman farmer
Deetangler - 40/7x Chosen tankbot/murdermachine
Deeetangler - 40/6x Zealot healbot/talisman factory
Detanglerr - 40/xx Witch Elf boredom killer

User avatar
Bozzax
Posts: 2057

Re: Choppa pull

Post#46 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:09 am

CountTalabecland wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:19 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:06 pm
CountTalabecland wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:57 pm


I would much rather have an unavoidable pull to catch healers ...
Healers failed hard, when they are in range to get pulled. And still, tanks have to learn to taunt. Choppas are not small, you can easily see them, target them and wait for pull channel to taunt.
It is not that hard to push healers. You should try it some time, surprising how many one can get close to. Would be amazing to have a pull/stun to seal the deal, and destro doesnt even have to deal with shamans
Shamans?
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

User avatar
Bozzax
Posts: 2057

Re: Choppa pull

Post#47 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:10 am

Ototo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:23 am
oaliaen wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 am
We ask for rampage to be nerfed cause its a broken skill..differently of gtdc
There is quite a difference between being undefendeable, to which I don't object in the damage part, and being three skills in one. GtdC is a damage AoE, an undefendeable pull, and a line breaker. All at a time. And all that for the cost of nothing. Rampage costs you all your rage. GtdC costs you nothing. Literally has no drawbacks. It's the most cheesy skill in the entire mDPS archetype.

I don't care if the damage goes undefendeable in the channel, or even if the skill gets a full change and mirror Rampage. I do care about the pull being the undefendeable part of it, as I play tanks mostly, which invest a hefty amount on time and effort in being able to soak damage, only to come a Choppa with a completely random gear at level 29 and f*cking all your hard work without literally no effort or skill involved. Just get dual wield weapons and GtdC and you can stop entirely a force twice as big as yours.

It has been used to exploit sh*t in the past, and will be kept used as that in the future, cause it has literally no drawbacks and not even a cost in career mechanics. Any implementation but the one that we have now would be better balanced.
Again ID is the mirror and dont cost a thing. A much better skill lets trade.

Also lets trade Keep on Choppin for Rampage as well (the mirror)
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

User avatar
Jinxypie
Posts: 171

Re: Choppa pull

Post#48 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:51 am

ID>GTDC
Rampage>100AP pot skill that also drop your rage
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, WP RR65+

Ads
User avatar
Ototo
Posts: 1015

Re: Choppa pull

Post#49 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:58 am

Bozzax wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:10 am
Spoiler:
Ototo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:23 am
oaliaen wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 am
We ask for rampage to be nerfed cause its a broken skill..differently of gtdc
There is quite a difference between being undefendeable, to which I don't object in the damage part, and being three skills in one. GtdC is a damage AoE, an undefendeable pull, and a line breaker. All at a time. And all that for the cost of nothing. Rampage costs you all your rage. GtdC costs you nothing. Literally has no drawbacks. It's the most cheesy skill in the entire mDPS archetype.

I don't care if the damage goes undefendeable in the channel, or even if the skill gets a full change and mirror Rampage. I do care about the pull being the undefendeable part of it, as I play tanks mostly, which invest a hefty amount on time and effort in being able to soak damage, only to come a Choppa with a completely random gear at level 29 and f*cking all your hard work without literally no effort or skill involved. Just get dual wield weapons and GtdC and you can stop entirely a force twice as big as yours.

It has been used to exploit sh*t in the past, and will be kept used as that in the future, cause it has literally no drawbacks and not even a cost in career mechanics. Any implementation but the one that we have now would be better balanced.
Again ID is the mirror and dont cost a thing. A much better skill lets trade.

Also lets trade Keep on Choppin for Rampage as well (the mirror)
As long as the pull goes away? Take whatever you want.
Spoiler:

Sulorie
Posts: 4493

Re: Choppa pull

Post#50 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:01 am

Bozzax wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:09 am
CountTalabecland wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:19 pm
It is not that hard to push healers. You should try it some time, surprising how many one can get close to. Would be amazing to have a pull/stun to seal the deal, and destro doesnt even have to deal with shamans
Shamans?
I was wondering the same. What nasty wizardry a shaman got in a warband? :D
Dying is no option.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hansol22, M0rw47h, MSN [Bot], roba and 30 guests