Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer Collectors Edition

Let's talk about... everything else
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: Warhammer Collectors Edition

Post#11 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:09 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:02 pm Yep, I have the collectors edition as well, never opened the miniature but the books are amazing. I also have the world atlas that was released when the game first came out. However what I'd really like to get my hands on are the two steins that were released when the game first came out, I just couldn't afford the $300.00 price tag at the time. They probably go for even more now tho...

They go for about $1000 nowadays
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Ghostwalker

Post#12 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:36 pm

sullemunk wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:09 pm
Skullgrin wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:02 pm Yep, I have the collectors edition as well, never opened the miniature but the books are amazing. I also have the world atlas that was released when the game first came out. However what I'd really like to get my hands on are the two steins that were released when the game first came out, I just couldn't afford the $300.00 price tag at the time. They probably go for even more now tho...

They go for about $1000 nowadays
They are beautifully made for sure, I wonder if anyone has 3D printed one of these before? Might be worth looking into, make a special RoR edition.

Minors

Post#13 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:23 pm

Olszewski wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:44 pm Image

I got like six of them sealed. Nice to see others with sealed copies.

Check out this forum link:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12852
Sir, you rock. Nice job!

Minors

Post#14 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:26 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:02 pm Yep, I have the collectors edition as well, never opened the miniature but the books are amazing. I also have the world atlas that was released when the game first came out. However what I'd really like to get my hands on are the two steins that were released when the game first came out, I just couldn't afford the $300.00 price tag at the time. They probably go for even more now
Holy crap I forgot about those. I hate getting old. Those are fricken sweet.

Sengirv

Post#15 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:29 am

Man I would love to just have the miniature. I dont need the books, I have all of those in pdfs. But as an artist I would still buy the mini. So if anyone lives in the states, and has (unpainted) one, pm me :) :)