Recent Topics

Ads

General game mechanic and class changes on ror wiki up to date?

Let's talk about... everything else
Neutra

General game mechanic and class changes on ror wiki up to date?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:48 am

Hello folks,

just wanted to know if the https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/index.php/Main_Page is up to date regarding general game mechanic changes like how stats work or any major class changes.
I am particulary interested in any Magus changes. Although it seems like the old single target build (havoc/changing) is still working.

If not, is there a place where most of the changes are listed?

At least i see that a lot if not all of the sets/items were reworked.

Maybe some of the more experienced players could post their feelings how the game has changed balance wise since release. At least there is no more Trivial Blows?! That sounds fun.

Thanks and greetings
- Neutra

Ads
CeeJay89

Re: General game mechanic and class changes on ror wiki up to date?

Post#2 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:23 am

Neutra wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:48 am Hello folks,

just wanted to know if the https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/index.php/Main_Page is up to date regarding general game mechanic changes like how stats work or any major class changes.
I am particulary interested in any Magus changes. Although it seems like the old single target build (havoc/changing) is still working.

Maybe some of the more experienced players could post their feelings how the game has changed balance wise since release. At least there is no more Trivial Blows?! That sounds fun.

Thanks and greetings
- Neutra
It is not completely up to date. Though some of the changes are accurate, not all are. I can't comment on Magus specifically except that their turret changes should be accurate.

As far as balance goes, it's honestly decent. It's better then live. However, I personally feel there's way too many speed increases and pounces in the game now. Kiting isn't nearly as effective as it used to be.

I feel these mobility options should have been kept the way they were.

DirkDaring

Post#3 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:30 am

Its not up to date, i just looked at the KOBS changes, and it didnt list the nerf, err changes to runefang tactic .

Chinesehero

Post#4 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:15 pm

Neutra wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:48 am Hello folks,

Thanks and greetings
- Neutra
some Nerf changes on SM which heaven's blade cant reduce resistance anymore