Recent Topics

Ads

MAJOR PROBLEM IN T2-T3 - 16-39 ACKNOWLEWGED

Let's talk about... everything else
ExecutionStyle

MAJOR PROBLEM IN T2-T3 - 16-39 ACKNOWLEWGED

Post#1 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:23 am

SOI was streaming,and wagrimm saw the extreme happen.

File can be seen. BW BLAISENIT is clearly twinkedout but also using a 75% reduction exp pot to gear his freinds. HE IS DOING 6 TIMES!!!!! the amount of damage anyone else can do.THIS IS UNFOAR PRACTICE, and cheating in my opinion until fixed. I am thankful this was seen by the devs and hope this is fixed for the future.

Best,

Exe
Last edited by ExecutionStyle on Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Acidic

Re: MAJOR PROBLEM IN T2-T3 - 16-39 ACKNOWLEWGED

Post#2 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:27 am

You might be new but to warn you that naming and shaming in public can hurt you as much as the person you name.
If I were you I would remove the name from your post.
Send message direct to GM

ExecutionStyle

Post#3 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:29 am

i Did,and I am not removing ANY name since I have proof of my JPEG.

Smellybelly

Post#4 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:29 am

Relax newcomer x) That a BW who is a experienced player do large amounts of damage and wish to extend his or her time in lowbie scenarios is not a gamebreaking issue. To counter experienced players you need experience yourself, ever better get a group of people together and use coms to time your actions in scenarios and RvR. You gotta learn what the other classes can do in order to protect yourself or outwit the enemy.

ExecutionStyle

Post#5 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:30 am

and apparently this take a while to reply, so I apologize for the spam, This was in 5 secs of clicking REPLY

Smellybelly

Post#6 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:31 am

Relax newcomer x) That a BW who is a experienced player do large amounts of damage and wish to extend his or her time in lowbie scenarios is not a gamebreaking issue. To counter experienced players you need experience yourself, ever better get a group of people together and use coms to time your actions in scenarios and RvR. You gotta learn what the other classes can do in order to protect yourself or outwit the enemy.

Acidic

Post#7 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:33 am

ExecutionStyle wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:29 am i Did,and I am not removing ANY name since I have proof of my JPEG.
If I were you I would read the terms and conditions of being on this server and forum, but what ever route you want , just trying to be helpful :)

Smellybelly

Post#8 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:33 am

ExecutionStyle wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:30 am and apparently this take a while to reply, so I apologize for the spam, This was in 5 secs of clicking REPLY
You can just remove the double posts. But i also urge you to remove the name, they dont like naming and shaming and it serves no purpose to out that player when he/she has not done anything wrong.

Ads
Tolerance

Post#9 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:40 am

Damn Blaisenit, always ruining SCs

edit: i do the healing to let him die less and do damage. :^)
Last edited by Tolerance on Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cirronis

Post#10 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:44 am

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Blaisenit here btw, Just a full twinked out AOE bomb BW level 39. running in a 6 man with guard bot and pocket healers. I understand what i did was lack of fun for the other side and tis why i only did it for 5 SC's tonight. The above link is 1.5mins into the SC and below is the after SC is done. Again i understand its not fun for the other side but it is just a 6 man, have new friends playing the game and just farming XP/RP/Emblems.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png