Recent Topics

Ads

Class for Solo PVP

Let's talk about... everything else
Orton14

Class for Solo PVP

Post#1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:20 am

Hey there,
because of a time issue i think that i will never be able to play Endgame in a fully coordinated and overpowered Guild or Premade group.
So i dont think, that Things like being guarded 24/7 or always getting full group Support work for me.

So my Question:
Which class (Desto and Order) is able / the best to play Endgame without being in need for a full Support by other Players. I mean buffs, guards, special healers that focus me etc.
I still plan to play in any random groups

Thanks a lot
Orton

Ads
CeeJay89

Re: Class for Solo PVP

Post#2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:38 am

Magus or Engineer. Their range and burst makes them pretty independent of others if your intent is to solo.

Magus will be better at a wider variety of targets. Engineer better at low armor targets.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:51 am

Without needing support from other players, your only real choice is Magus or Engineer. Traditionally 'solo' classes like WH/WE still need support from teammates to even attempt to get anything done.

R3xz

Post#4 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:55 am

For healer classes that can take on many 1vs1 pretty well you can try Shaman/Archmage and DoK/WarPriest that are specced offensively.

Also WE/WH have the ability to pick their target and take the first-hit initiative, so they are practically made for 1vs1. They may only struggle when they pick a harder target to try and take down.

Orton14

Post#5 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:07 am

Thanks a lot. I will give them a try. My Intention wasn't doing 1v1. Just SC / RVR without being very dependent on the my mates which guard / support me

Wdova

Post#6 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:05 am

R3xz wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:55 am For healer classes that can take on many 1vs1 pretty well you can try Shaman/Archmage and DoK/WarPriest that are specced offensively.

Also WE/WH have the ability to pick their target and take the first-hit initiative, so they are practically made for 1vs1. They may only struggle when they pick a harder target to try and take down.
Definitely avoid DPS warrior priest especialy for solo. This class need some serious help. I am talking from lvl 32 WP point of view.

Insted roll the most independant melle dps in game (WH/WE). You have tools to survive(100% disrubt, self punt with stagger, stealth, vanish) and get away if things get messy.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

R3xz

Post#7 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am

Wdova wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:05 am
R3xz wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:55 am For healer classes that can take on many 1vs1 pretty well you can try Shaman/Archmage and DoK/WarPriest that are specced offensively.

Definitely avoid DPS warrior priest especialy for solo. This class need some serious help. I am talking from lvl 32 WP point of view.

Insted roll the most independant melle dps in game (WH/WE). You have tools to survive(100% disrubt, self punt with stagger, stealth, vanish) and get away if things get messy.
Why do I keep hearing how broken they are? I guess people are just attacking a healing WP and couldn't kill them?

StrongUn

Post#8 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:36 pm

R3xz wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am

Why do I keep hearing how broken they are? I guess people are just attacking a healing WP and couldn't kill them?
Because they do okish damage and heal themsleves, while others cant

Ads
jokerspsycho

Post#9 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:15 pm

StrongUn wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:36 pm
R3xz wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am

Because they do okish damage and heal themsleves, while others cant
Feel like a half decent DoK or WP speced correctly can 1v1 anyone bc of that reason. Also hear about them having big damage when built right but requires target to be under 50% for execution and their healing and sustain with that build isnt good.

Orton14

Post#10 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:34 pm

Thank you Guys, so i figured out:
Engi / Magus for RvR, also in Groups but without the need of suppa
WH / WE: Nice for 1v1
DoK/WP/Sham/AM: also fine for RvR without coordinated Groups and with the possibility to outheal some fights and doing some fine dmg with the right spec.
Am i right? :)