Recent Topics

Ads

This is normal? (Nerf riposte plz)

Let's talk about... everything else
StrongUn

Re: This is normal? (Nerf riposte plz)

Post#21 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Dont forget that riposte damage scales with rage, add full invader set (around 80% armor pen) = almost 1k damage per riposte with no CD :shock:

Ads
Fey

Post#22 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:06 pm

Proc meta has been nerfed into the ground on RoR. Odd that one of the most powerful procs has endured unscathed.

It needs an internal obviously, but hurts low rr WH & WE damage. My WH's damage is pretty sad in Merc gear.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Manatikik

Post#23 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:12 pm

A lot of those that you posted do already have ICD...
<Montague><Capulet>

Illuminati

Post#24 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:22 pm

Please wait a few weeks to nerf please.... I am only on video 43/79 from that lil Slayer keyboard turning fella.

Thanks!

PS. Nerf Rampage duration by half and reduce it to a multiplicative .75% bypass.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

StirlingScott

Post#25 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm

Parry only works when the player is in your frontal cone. I just have a hard time buying into any nerf calls for something that benefits the user with proper positioning/strafing and punishes an opposing player with poor positioning, poor timing/use of CD abilities (i.e. using Rend Soul on a player's frontal cone). Positioning is purely at the discretion of the player.

I don't buy the argument either about snares and what not preventing that positioning because there are ways to break through those also through player use/team play and abilities that serve as a check-and-balance type system involving CDs and CCs.

I play a WH and have no reliable snare in close combat (snap shot requires their back side), but I do have CDs I need to use wisely and have ways to successfully find a players back side that requires execution and timing on my end and my game play.
:twisted: MYRMIDONZ Special: My WH PvP vid in Dragonwake! 10 years and my results are OFF THE CHARTS! :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRMUzl ... e=youtu.be

HongTen

Post#26 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:43 pm

daaaaaaamn, nothing on BG ufff
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

mpa3b

Post#27 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:46 pm

Manatikik wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:12 pm A lot of those that you posted do already have ICD...
that's it, all these tactics have ICD,riposte not

geezereur

Post#28 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:10 pm

ToXoS wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:28 pm Or...you know...you could also hit people in the back...
No? ok.
true witch elf should stun and hit in the back I know this was just a test etc, also witch elf and witch hunters also got riposte

Ads
mpa3b

Post#29 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:12 pm

StirlingScott wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm Parry only works when the player is in your frontal cone. I just have a hard time buying into any nerf calls for something that benefits the user with proper positioning/strafing and punishes an opposing player with poor positioning, poor timing/use of CD abilities (i.e. using Rend Soul on a player's frontal cone). Positioning is purely at the discretion of the player.

I don't buy the argument either about snares and what not preventing that positioning because there are ways to break through those also through player use/team play and abilities that serve as a check-and-balance type system involving CDs and CCs.

I play a WH and have no reliable snare in close combat (snap shot requires their back side), but I do have CDs I need to use wisely and have ways to successfully find a players back side that requires execution and timing on my end and my game play.
it would be surprising for me if riposte WH didn’t defend the riposte tactic , I repeat once again under the same conditions you can’t get another player back, this can be done due to ping or the opponent’s sluggishness.

In any case, even if you are so lucky that you hit 50% of your punches in the back of another player, 50% will come in front.
and if you WE in topgear and slayer 42rr in ruin damage you for 50% of your lives without using skill.

Acidic

Post#30 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:20 pm

mpa3b wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:46 pm
Manatikik wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:12 pm A lot of those that you posted do already have ICD...
that's it, all these tactics have ICD,riposte not
This ripost is the odd one out and should be brought inline.