Recent Topics

Ads

Witch (Dark) Elves History ?!?!?!

Let's talk about... everything else
Eisboleas

Witch (Dark) Elves History ?!?!?!

Post#1 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:17 pm

Hello everyone,

So I am intrested in buying a book that speaks of Witch Elves history ? Is there anyone out there who can give me some tips ?

Thanks in advance !
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Witch (Dark) Elves History ?!?!?!

Post#2 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:19 pm

Eisboleas wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:17 pm Hello everyone,

So I am intrested in buying a book that speaks of Witch Elves history ? Is there anyone out there who can give me some tips ?

Thanks in advance !
The Bloody-Handed is a novella about the founding of the Bride of Khaine and the starting of Witch Elves. Its included in The Sundering omnibus thats a really good read if you wanna learn about the fall of Malekith, the Elven civil war, and the sundering of Ulthuan.
<Montague><Capulet>

Eisboleas

Post#3 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:51 pm

Manatikik wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:19 pm
Eisboleas wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:17 pm Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance !
The Bloody-Handed is a novella about the founding of the Bride of Khaine and the starting of Witch Elves. Its included in The Sundering omnibus thats a really good read if you wanna learn about the fall of Malekith, the Elven civil war, and the sundering of Ulthuan.
So if I buy the Sundering, the Bloody Hnaded is included on that ?
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Goermsi

Post#4 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:01 pm

Try Malus Darkblade.
Its not WitchElfs ... its Druchii. And epic. Just **** epic.
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...