Recent Topics

Ads

Fix ranked sc

Let's talk about... everything else
Tom

Re: Fix ranked sc

Post#61 » Tue May 12, 2020 5:37 pm

pen zones..
Last edited by Tom on Tue May 12, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Tom

Post#62 » Tue May 12, 2020 5:40 pm

Tom wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:37 pm I queue almost all scs.. I leave some off which I really dislike.. what I find odd is that sometimes I have to wait 15-40 mins only to get into sc with 3 parties on each side and 5 seconds before it ends.. Why? The long wait and there are very clearly scenarios running.. and I usually dont even play dps.
Why not open new scenarios with 6 to max 12 people in them instead of having almost a wb each side.. if I want blob style all I need to do is go into one of the max 3 open zones.. As for the ranked sc.. nothing wrong with it from my chair, and its not even a very comfy chair ;)

Asherdoom

Post#63 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:04 pm

Telen wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:26 pm Ive played it enough to know its just unbalanced. double doks or wp vs shamn or am forget it. rsw forget it. snb tanks forget it. ranged vs wl forget it. And I dont know how you fix that without messing with rvr balance. Id just rather be playing swtor in this format which is alot more balanced.
well 6v6 scenarios i the current meta are quite rtash: either you play FOTM class or just do not queue em at all is not worth it. Melee train in 6v6 is top setup and as you said double dok or wp are obscenely op. they made them just for the melee ppl to play them and keep em busy, personally as casual player i think i will never join them due to
1)obscene class unbalance
2)rvr and capital for me is more fun (even dungeons are)
3) class mechanichs in AOR are not made for small scale play

SuperStar

Post#64 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:09 pm

Guyz if you wanna play ranked more
You have to teach the new players.
This is the solution.
Most of them don't even hear about ranked and they don't read forum so it will be a hard task.
But first you have to put energy in this project.
Most of who tried it got a massive rekt after a huge waiting time and maybe something toxic from his team.

So plz all experienced player if wanna more ranked player plz put energy into this project try to teach us, marketing it.

Telen
Suspended

Post#65 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:12 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:04 pm well 6v6 scenarios i the current meta are quite rtash: either you play FOTM class or just do not queue em at all is not worth it. Melee train in 6v6 is top setup and as you said double dok or wp are obscenely op. they made them just for the melee ppl to play them and keep em busy, personally as casual player i think i will never join them due to
Well you can queue but theres a reason there are 2 pages of wp and dok and only 2 asw 1 bw and zero sorc on the boards.

Really you need to limit same classes so you dont constantly have double dok/wp which is a massive advantage.

Asherdoom

Post#66 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:36 pm

Telen wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:12 pm
Asherdoom wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:04 pm well 6v6 scenarios i the current meta are quite rtash: either you play FOTM class or just do not queue em at all is not worth it. Melee train in 6v6 is top setup and as you said double dok or wp are obscenely op. they made them just for the melee ppl to play them and keep em busy, personally as casual player i think i will never join them due to
Well you can queue but theres a reason there are 2 pages of wp and dok and only 2 asw 1 bw and zero sorc on the boards.

Really you need to limit same classes so you dont constantly have double dok/wp which is a massive advantage.
if you "limit" classes ppl wont join because of the limitation. For me ranked sc are a bad idea in the first place that should have never seen the light due to the 3 points i exposed on my previous post. And even if u put godly set ppl still wont join it for:

Sulorie

Post#67 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:00 pm

Double dok/wp are less of an issue, when you have dd with debuffs they can't cleanse.

I don't mind the class balance itself, I wish I would at least get enough sc pops to even get on that meaningless scoreboard but this alone is a huge task.
Dying is no option.

Sulorie

Post#68 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:18 pm

Telen wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:12 pm

You need 10 games each week of the ongoing season to be even on that list. When you are late, you won't make it on the scoreboard.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Madmagnus

Post#69 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:06 pm

if you want more people playing ranked petition the content creators to update wiki with all current gear in game including the rewards for ranked.
I tried looking for them, couldn't find and stopped caring.

Missing for my class:
ranked rewards
SOV Sets
Sentinel
Bloordlord

no detail on any weapons

Mag