Recent Topics

Ads

Stop Spamming ‘Nerf WLs’...Seriously!

Let's talk about... everything else
Josewales

Stop Spamming ‘Nerf WLs’...Seriously!

Post#1 » Thu May 28, 2020 2:51 pm

Last year it was mentioned by staff that they were looking at WLs. And nothing happened. It’s old news now! Get over it.

WLs lack some defence. I for one am in a 5 sov/ 3 Invader for the extra chunk of HP and run FS4 without trading in burst. I still get melted by range crits but have enough hp to high tail after a kill. Very similar playstyle to stealthies. Unless we are guarded and have pocket heals for front lines...it’s an art. Which I enjoy tremendously as a roamer! Gauging the environment looking for opportunities and accessing risks.

If a herdling is caught outside of their comforts of a pack, don’t blame the WL. It’s not our fault. Think of it this way, we promote wbs with creating insecurities. And that is what the devs want...more wbs! :D

Next time someone spams ‘Nerf WLs’...endgame one first. It’s not as easy mode as many think. It’s a high risk class...period. We don’t get the luxury of standing in the back spamming abilities;) And think of our pets like a dot. Anyone can cleanse it by killing it:P

Anyways...I know this is an old subject. If only the ‘butt hurts’ stop their canpaign already.

WLs are fine! Leave them alone. Ask a dps DoK:P

My 2 coppers and a counter to the spam.

Cheers.

Ads
NSKaneda

Re: Stop Spamming ‘Nerf WLs’...Seriously!

Post#2 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:07 pm

Riiiiiiiiight...
Spoiler:
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

noobwarrior

Post#3 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:07 pm

he was good .. may I cry or laugh now?
without naming players there are some out there killing xy opponents in 4-6sec the pet alone pushes you up to 500- 1k damage and then there is the player who also causes damage..
So please spare us the mimimi WL is weak..

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:21 pm

WLS are a bit broken.

Class has a strong pet, tanky with abilities.

WL as a class has -> all utilities in the game besides silence.
WL can go AOE as well -> WB play.

There isn't any dps class that has everything just like WL. I'm not saying they are way too op, but could use a slight nerf just a very tiny one.
Last edited by thedonkeykong332 on Thu May 28, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

toffikx

Post#5 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:26 pm

WLs will remain strong for as long as rampage is op.

Sofong

Post#6 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:38 pm

WLs r not fine, for some reasons they remain broken forever, thats fine tho, but stop pretending they r not broken.

adamthelc

Post#7 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:45 pm

They should probably nerf WLs though, right?

Noslock

Post#8 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:55 pm

Josewales wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:51 pm Last year it was mentioned by staff that they were looking at WLs. And nothing happened. It’s old news now! Get over it.

WLs lack some defence. I for one am in a 5 sov/ 3 Invader for the extra chunk of HP and run FS4 without trading in burst. I still get melted by range crits but have enough hp to high tail after a kill. Very similar playstyle to stealthies. Unless we are guarded and have pocket heals for front lines...it’s an art. Which I enjoy tremendously as a roamer! Gauging the environment looking for opportunities and accessing risks.

If a herdling is caught outside of their comforts of a pack, don’t blame the WL. It’s not our fault. Think of it this way, we promote wbs with creating insecurities. And that is what the devs want...more wbs! :D

Next time someone spams ‘Nerf WLs’...endgame one first. It’s not as easy mode as many think. It’s a high risk class...period. We don’t get the luxury of standing in the back spamming abilities;) And think of our pets like a dot. Anyone can cleanse it by killing it:P

Anyways...I know this is an old subject. If only the ‘butt hurts’ stop their canpaign already.

WLs are fine! Leave them alone. Ask a dps DoK:P

My 2 coppers and a counter to the spam.

Cheers.
Your wl name please? high risk class? better mobility class in game.gap closer pounce.range m1 root.immunity to snare root and **** for lion and owner.armour debuff heal debuff snare on lion and pet....that doesnt sound high risk to me.Anyway i suppose wl deserve all these abilities considering its a shitty looking class...Let me be clear im not asking for a wl nerf.There are like 2 decent wl on the server and the remain 98% of wl population is basically cannon fodder for any decent dps or 2h tank...
Last edited by Noslock on Thu May 28, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Bloodlet

Post#9 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:58 pm

This guy doesn't to seem to have any issues with them (not it's not me):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17wqvuI ... e=emb_logo

Grock

Post#10 » Thu May 28, 2020 4:03 pm

toffikx wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:26 pm WLs will remain strong for as long as rampage is op.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)