Recent Topics

Ads

Discordant Wind/Mighty Soul

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Sulorie

Re: Discordant Wind/Mighty Soul

Post#11 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:32 am

Marawo wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:53 am

Yes i am but 189 resistance debuffed at 13 mastery points in path of glory tree hardly compares to stacking resistance debuffs to magus debuff 236 0 mastery points up to 378 debuff at 13 mastery points, + sorc debuff is tactic based which means it stacks with either chosen aura or magus debuff.
Let me correct you.
Sorc debuff is no tactic. The tactic only adds a 2nd effect on your dot, therefore the debuff comes from a skill and doesn't stack with other skills.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Ototo

Post#12 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:32 am
Marawo wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:53 am

Yes i am but 189 resistance debuffed at 13 mastery points in path of glory tree hardly compares to stacking resistance debuffs to magus debuff 236 0 mastery points up to 378 debuff at 13 mastery points, + sorc debuff is tactic based which means it stacks with either chosen aura or magus debuff.
Let me correct you.
Sorc debuff is no tactic. The tactic only adds a 2nd effect on your dot, therefore the debuff comes from a skill and doesn't stack with other skills.
He was implying that it stacks if it's in the tactic form. No clue how this specific works internally, but if the debuff moves into a tactic, then it stacks with skill based ones.
Spoiler:

Aurandilaz

Post#13 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:33 pm

sorc/bw tactic to debuff on the dot doesn't stack with other ability based debuffs, it's "unique" as in intended not to stack despite normally tactics stacking with abilities. it was that way on live, and remains same way here. whether it is good or not, hard to say, but a proper st rotation from bw/sorc hurts enough already I'd say.

Ototo

Post#14 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:54 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:33 pm sorc/bw tactic to debuff on the dot doesn't stack with other ability based debuffs, it's "unique" as in intended not to stack despite normally tactics stacking with abilities. it was that way on live, and remains same way here. whether it is good or not, hard to say, but a proper st rotation from bw/sorc hurts enough already I'd say.
Funny that just one skill in the game doesn't follow the rules, and now I also need to rethink a bit my Sorc build. Thanks for the clarification :)
Spoiler: