Recent Topics

Ads

Knight of the Blazing Sun - Destroy Confidence

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Likeaboss

Knight of the Blazing Sun - Destroy Confidence

Post#1 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:48 am

Hi there, had to read to post of Wargrimnir about creating Proposals exatcly again, so i hope i don't miss any requirement...

Issue:
Every Class of those 24 have 15 Core Tactics, up to 18 because of some changes in RoR.
except the Kotbs. He has 14 Core tactics.
It's the "Destroy Confidence" Tactic which was simly removed. Other overperforming Tactic's has been reworked, the Kotbs one is just gone.

On early Live Server Shatter Confidence had 65 feet range and with tactic it shattered 3 Entchantments.
Everyone, inclueding myself, knows that this was overpowered. The range was removed back on Live,
And The Tactic with the tripple Shatter was removed a while ago here on RoR.

Proposal:
Rework this Tacic, so the Kotbs doesn't lack a tactic. I have not a Masterplan how the Tactic should look, and for Party/Warband play you already have your musthave tactics, where this one should NOT fit.

My personal Suggestions, when Tactic Slotted:
- Shatter Confidence shatters 3 Entchantments, but the damage is reduces by ~25%
- Shatter Confidence shatters 2 Entchantments
- Shatter Confidencc shatters 1 Entchantment from Enemies withing 15feet, (maybe cap at 3 to 5 people)

This Suggestions were thoughts arround the old Tactic, Maybe Balance Team has other ideas.

For a New Tactic i thought arround for a while, and i don't want to come up with something ridiculously OP.
After a while i had an Idea:

-Destroy Confidence Tactic automatically dispells Detaunt when Applied. (Like Unstoppalble Fury from BG)
Wouldn't cause much harm since Kotbs lost WS/STR buff on Runefang he can't stack damage that easy.
(at least the name of the Tactic would already fit :) )

This were my Thoughts about a lost Tactic... You don't need to agree with me or my Proposal, but Kotbs lacking a Tactic should not be overlooked, needs rework in some sinfull way.

Thank you for your attention, I look forward to your feedback
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads