Recent Topics

Ads

[Buffhead] Building a list

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tankbeardz

Re: [Buffhead] Building a list

Post#51 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:49 am

SmashGits wrote:Thanks a ton for this list it has help immensely!

One question, how can you figure out the ID codes? I have been looking to add Yer Gettin' soft to my Buffhead for my choppa but I cant find it anywhere or figure it out...

Thanks, again!
1789 Yer Gettin' Soft

Ads
SmashGits

Post#52 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Awesome! Thanks, I'll try this out this evening!

Jaycub

Post#53 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:58 pm

For those having problems, I found a solution to one of them after coming back to the game and having to reinstall this.

If for whatever reason you are dragging the files in while the game is running, it won't update with the new files becuase when you log off or close the client it is automatically updated/overwritten with the settings you were using before even if you /rel. Make sure when you overwrite the files you are doing so when warhammer is not running.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Jaycub

Post#54 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:35 am

Updated,

Added Flee, fixed some missing abilities (WL armor debuff for hostiles, choppa M1 absorb), added all the BO/SM stat steals to ignore all for everything.

Serbiansword

Post#55 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:44 am

I'm at work atm so I can't check the settings, so I have a questions for you who turned all of these buffs on in BuffHead. How does the UI look like now that you are tracking that much buffs? Is it overwhelming? Can somebody post a screenshot? Thanx in advance :)

Jaycub

Post#56 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:26 pm

A good chunk of a lot of these are morales, so you wont see them often. Most of the time you are gonna see ~4-6 things at a time at most.

edit - Added the reccomended performance settings from here:

https://zewar.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/ ... rformance/
Spoiler:
Buffhead 2
This very useful addon usually doesn’t cause problems, but with the wrong settings it can slow down the client in bigger battles, as it has to parse and sort a lot of buffs/debuffs on a target. Here are the conservative settings that won’t impact client performance, from the addon developer himself:

General update delay 1.00s
Disable priority updates
Disable effect fading
Maximum updates per cycle 1

The only noticeable difference between the default and conservative settings is that the icons won’t fade before disappearing and you may sometimes see a bit of a delay on when the buffs show up (up to one second).
Edit: Updated again with some missing abilities on tracker for self, remember if you find anything not showing up that should or you think should post here.

Edit 2: Added some more random stuff, put under miscellaneous. And I've started a "Clutter Removal" section. I'm only playing WH/Mara atm so those are all I'm really gonna mess with but it would be nice if others could include things showing up that they don't need to see by default. I'll explain what I've removed so far on WH to help.

>inquisitor's fury
Pretty much the definition of clutter, it's virtually always up no need to see this above my character.

>blessed bullets of purity buff
Don't need to see this, it's duration is long comparative to how often i'll be using accusation moves.

Mara

>Feeding on Fear
Same deal with inquisitor's fury.

Jaycub

Post#57 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:21 pm

Added some anti-clutter for BG, and tanks in general (optional read in spoilers in OP).

I also reduced the update time to 0.5 sec by default, 1 sec delay was causing some problems for myself personally, hoping 0.5 is a good compromise.

Fixed some more missing/incorrect ability ID's etc...

Edit: Went back to 1 sec updates, 0.5 updates were triggering my autism and I think the cases that this slowing updates were so small it's not worth it.

Also added all the unstoppable/immovable to always ignore for allies and group mates, these were big offenders for clutter imo. Also added more information in the clutter section for tanks using enemy.

file was updated again.

anarchypark

Post#58 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:54 am

I can see BO t'ree hit combo on me as always show in self section when I got hit by that skill
other melee channels rend soul, relentless etc are in list but not showing
I added skill names only
putting skill ID might work
could u tell us melee channeling skills ID?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Jaycub

Post#59 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:06 am

anarchypark wrote:I can see BO t'ree hit combo on me as always show in self section when I got hit by that skill
other melee channels rend soul, relentless etc are in list but not showing
I added skill names only
putting skill ID might work
could u tell us melee channeling skills ID?
1689 T'ree Hit Combo^n
9026 Ether Dance
9554 Rend Soul
8244 Divine Assault

Being able to see divine assault/rend soul in buffhead would be amazing tbh, I couldn't get it working myself. I think THC/ED both buff the player/enemy with an indicator, but rendsoul/assualt don't for some reason so it might be impossible as far as I know.

Jaycub

Post#60 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Is there anyone out there that can't get this to work? I have a friend who can't seem to get this to work and I've tried everything I can think of.

We had him use the same version of buffhead as me, completely uninstall the old, untick every mod etc... made sure he is overwritting the correct files, but no matter what his trackers won't apply the settings for hostile/self. I think we got to a point where friendly and group settings were applying.

It's seems like there is some kind of conflict but I have no idea what.