Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorc]How bad is it really?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dekata

Re: [Sorc]How bad is it really?

Post#61 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:30 am

Spoiler:
Just remove Deft Defender skill for RR. Its would be nice decision as for the healers with high willpower rate and for the magical casters.

Ads
daniilpb

Post#62 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:51 am

Dekata wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:30 am
Spoiler:
Just remove Deft Defender skill for RR. Its would be nice decision as for the healers with high willpower rate and for the magical casters.
Would be better to just give Sorc/BW some counterplays against high disrupt values (at least BWs have Burn Trough).
On general note:
Once I get my sorc to 40rr in few days, I may start thinking about possible proposals.
Currently, it’s a really hard way. I don’t even talk about healers and Engineers with disrupt buffs (those are just immortal, can’t do any harm to them), but I’m even getting 5+ disrupts in a row on Slayers lol.
I can’t assist sh*t in a group because there always was some struggle with LOS and cast times but now there is always a chance that your whole rotation will be failed. You just can’t rely on Sorc in group play, it’s very disappointing. Full wipe of enemy’s group is impossible because you just can’t make any real pressure on healers.
Melee train became even stronger.
Spoiler:
but you know hah nothing will be changed hah
Last edited by daniilpb on Wed May 02, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

qwerty113

Post#63 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:57 am

Hard to read the thread for me, how i feel your pain as bw player.. Disrupt is totaly overpowered this time, even if mdps have like 20% disrupt its a lot to counter my 10 sec ability chain and its not normal at all. I played scene on my slayer and i got focused by 3-4 sorc's( ofc i had guard and 1 wp in gr) and my hp bar didn't fell below 50% of the bar.

The point is - in grp sorc/bw are becomes very weak vs melee prem's for example, i cant counter enemy healer at all, becouse that is the main part of victory.
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Loans

Post#64 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:23 pm

Maybe i'm the only healer with 60% disrupt who got pulled by any random marauder? :lol:
Stuck disrupt is good but is not that op as many can think

Dekata

Post#65 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:25 pm

qwerty113 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:57 am Hard to read the thread for me, how i feel your pain as bw player.. Disrupt is totaly overpowered this time, even if mdps have like 20% disrupt its a lot to counter my 10 sec ability chain and its not normal at all. I played scene on my slayer and i got focused by 3-4 sorc's( ofc i had guard and 1 wp in gr) and my hp bar didn't fell below 50% of the bar.

The point is - in grp sorc/bw are becomes very weak vs melee prem's for example, i cant counter enemy healer at all, becouse that is the main part of victory.
Spoiler:
Put yourself into place of healers which has to hold somehow his group and at the same time still resist the attacks of Sorcs or BWs which with ease will kill him if he has no reasonable disrapt chance . Yes, now this chance is a little high in my opinion, but in the presence of a good gear on antidisrapt it solves a problem. On the other hand what to do to those who has no this gear? It isn't surprising that we have a lot of lions on the server and so few BW or Sorcs. People don't want to play such dd which are in essence useless now.

Nidwin

Post#66 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:26 pm

I actually enjoy playing my little Sorceress. I've even slotted Close Quarters to be in the heat of some fights.

I find it a fair trade off, the disrupt vs potential high damage output. And when the stars start to align that AoE is godess mode.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

ToXoS

Post#67 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:37 pm

Nidwin wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:26 pm I find it a fair trade off, the disrupt vs potential high damage output.
100% agreed. I play my sorc on pug, and versus another pug I can still get kills pretty easily.

Dekata

Post#68 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Nidwin wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:26 pm I actually enjoy playing my little Sorceress. I've even slotted Close Quarters to be in the heat of some fights.

I find it a fair trade off, the disrupt vs potential high damage output. And when the stars start to align that AoE is godess mode.
Spoiler:
Not so hight indeed, as on official server. :)

Ads
daniilpb

Post#69 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Everything is good and viable when it comes to pug environment.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Nidwin

Post#70 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:47 pm

On the AoR server it was rr100 in Warpforged 3-shotting everything under worn-Sovereign on dd toons.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]