Recent Topics

Ads

[Magus] Firestorm

Proposals after the two week discussion period will be moved to this sub-forum for internal review.

Poll: Should Magus Firestorm:

Be spammable with Wild Changing BUT have its snare component removed
56%
Stay as it is (snare component with a cooldown)
44%
Total votes: 57

Roguibu

Re: [Magus] Firestorm

Post#11 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 pm

This poll is a non sense because most of the votes are from people that never played a magus.
I voted A.
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Ads
Aerogath
Suspended

Post#12 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Roguibu wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 pm This poll is a non sense because most of the votes are from people that never played a magus.
I voted A.
Or even worse ... Order players that are to stupid to understand how easy Magus is to counter.

Pkunk

Post#13 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Roguibu wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 pm This poll is a non sense because most of the votes are from people that never played a magus.
I voted A.
I remember when the nerf hit. There was zero magi that was happy. Order will prob vote no out of spite.

peterthepan3

Post#14 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:09 pm

Tesq wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:35 pm . Pick firestorm with or without snare is just riductive for the issue at hand which is change mastery being poor of tools.
Nowhere did I state in this discussion that by fine-tuning one ability in Changing, everything else would be fixed - but if you must know, Changing and Grenadier are both being given some TLC atm (all will be revealed soon). 8-)

Tesq

Post#15 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:19 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:09 pm
Tesq wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:35 pm . Pick firestorm with or without snare is just riductive for the issue at hand which is change mastery being poor of tools.
Nowhere did I state in this discussion that by fine-tuning one ability in Changing, everything else would be fixed - but if you must know, Changing and Grenadier are both being given some TLC atm (all will be revealed soon). 8-)
Whats the point of this poll then..but mk...

Roguibu

Post#16 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:27 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:09 pm
Yeah movile demons pets and pounce for magus confirmed???
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#17 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Atleast a higher range for the stacks is needed.

peterthepan3

Post#18 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:34 pm

I voted A.
I will be placing more importance on comments and feedback that people have given than the actual poll (because of reasons you have stated).

Ads
Aerogath
Suspended

Post#19 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:53 pm

There would be a better poll like why is there no healer cap for sc's , a minimum for atleast 1 real tank. This right here makes absolute no sense actually because there much bigger problems.

Or that Dps ams need much higher casttimes because they kill you in 3 seconds where other classes cast one time.

peterthepan3

Post#20 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Aerogath wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:53 pm There would be a better poll like why is there no healer cap for sc's , a minimum for atleast 1 real tank. This right here makes absolute no sense actually because there much bigger problems.

Or that Dps ams need much higher casttimes because they kill you in 3 seconds where other classes cast one time.
This is the discussion that I have brought forward. If you don't like it, then await other discussions pertaining to classes that you mentioned (if deemed necessary). Anecdotal stuff like your last sentence has no plac, and I will be issuing out warnings for people that deliberately sidetrack the intended route of the discussion (to find out what you guys prefer of the two options listed for one class).

Cheers.