Recent Topics

Ads

Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Re: Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Post#81 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:48 am

Taz83 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:36 am i dont think anyone will do i asked for an addon to save the specs for example as a tank when i want to do pve stuff i need pve spec and for RVR its diffrent spec ,,, so i asked if there is an addon like to do that and not even a single word in that threat lol
For Motion it would be a lot of work that I'm not ready to handle.
If you're talking about "spec" as specialization that you can change with career trainer and renown trainer - there is no way to make an add-on for that anymore.
If you're talking about saving gear sets, then there was an add-on called "ClosetGoblin". It was doing quite a good job on live. I didn't test it here though.

Tesq wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:27 am i have something for you a "pure" add on error....and the bug of minimap/map as you can see on down right corner (it's not the add on cmap it's a general add on bug but the log show nothing...)
Can't promise anything. I'll try to take a look at it, but not today... Not tomorrow.

Got GuildWindowFix here.
Supposedly fixed an issue when guild roster is not populating and you're the only one that is shown there. Didn't have a chance to test it properly. Seems like it works.
Also fixed issues with guild banner tactics (errors, tooltips, etc). Feedback is appreciated.
Image Image

Ads
Tesq

Post#82 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:09 am

OldSerpenT wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:48 am
Tesq wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:27 am i have something for you a "pure" add on error....and the bug of minimap/map as you can see on down right corner (it's not the add on cmap it's a general add on bug but the log show nothing...)
Can't promise anything. I'll try to take a look at it, but not today... Not tomorrow.
dont worry, thx anyway

Taz83

Post#83 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:40 pm

oh i meant for spec point and i didnt know that is not possible anymore ;x

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#84 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:22 pm

Taz83 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:40 pm oh i meant for spec point and i didnt know that is not possible anymore ;x
You still can use AnywhereTrainer to "draft" your spec.
Image Image

Taz83

Post#85 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:30 am

OldSerpenT wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:22 pm
Taz83 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:40 pm oh i meant for spec point and i didnt know that is not possible anymore ;x
am doing that was hoping to add an option to it to save that draft and i can just load it anyime i want and train it

i didnt know that is not possible ;x

Tesq

Post#86 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:52 am

Taz83 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:30 am
am doing that was hoping to add an option to it to save that draft and i can just load it anyime i want and train it

You can't re-spec anywhere but you can if any is willing to create an add on that do that to save build which can later on spec near a trainer.

Basically a build saver

Taz83

Post#87 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:26 am

Tesq wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:52 am
Taz83 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:30 am

You can't re-spec anywhere but you can if any is willing to create an add on that do that to save build which can later on spec near a trainer.

Basically a build saver
THANK YOU

that exactly what i was trying to say a Build Saver is all what am looking for soo i can change builds near the trainer in main city or keep

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#88 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:59 pm

Taz83 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:26 am THANK YOU

that exactly what i was trying to say a Build Saver is all what am looking for soo i can change builds near the trainer in main city or keep
I feel like it would be a quite a work to make one for renown trainer. Career trainer should be easier - more like modifying AnywhereTrainer.
Not my scope though.
Image Image

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#89 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:18 pm

OldSerpenT wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:59 pm
Taz83 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:26 am THANK YOU

I feel like it would be a quite a work to make one for renown trainer. Career trainer should be easier - more like modifying AnywhereTrainer.
Not my scope though.
Advanced renown trainer already have a preset feature
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#90 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:27 pm

'erewego
Image Image