Recent Topics

Ads

Who is idiot ?!

Let's talk about... everything else
Xergon

Re: Who is idiot ?!

Post#11 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:30 pm

Sahngar wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:29 pm
MedV wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:22 pm No matter what the issue is, I dont believe its the right tactic to make a post called "Whos the idiot" its disrespectful, and it shows how little you actually care. If you have a problem make a well detailed post about pros and cons how it can be fixed etc. The devs will 100% respond to that better than this.

If this was the first time this happened maybe the dev didnt know what the consequences would be and he learned to not do this anymore. Wait for his response and work through a problem like an adult.

Insults will get you nowhere, Here and in life.
Interesting...

You Realise this is a response to Wargrimnir, who called All the Order players idiots, right?

He Insulted us.
Not all, only those spawn camping destro at Fort, but still...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Ads
MedV

Post#12 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:37 pm

Sahngar wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:29 pm
MedV wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:22 pm No matter what the issue is, I dont believe its the right tactic to make a post called "Whos the idiot" its disrespectful, and it shows how little you actually care. If you have a problem make a well detailed post about pros and cons how it can be fixed etc. The devs will 100% respond to that better than this.

If this was the first time this happened maybe the dev didnt know what the consequences would be and he learned to not do this anymore. Wait for his response and work through a problem like an adult.

Insults will get you nowhere, Here and in life.
Interesting...

You Realise this is a response to Wargrimnir, who called All the Order players idiots, right?

He Insulted us.
I dont care.... be the bigger man. He works his ass off to help maintain a game for free. He has players constantly crying and yelling to him. You get no where with these insults. You want him to realize a mistake he made, make a good argument, people respond better to kindness in every way. You think hes gonna read this post and say "wow I am an idiot you guys are so right thank you".....
The King.

oaliaen

Post#13 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:46 pm

If you camp someone wc you are indeed a idiot

Kitsumy

Post#14 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Anyone camping other people in pvp is an idiot. So.... Goodjob GM??

Only noobs who cant fight even fights go hunting lower lvl people or stay camping in respawn point when they have tge superior numbers haha

rmpl

Post#15 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:19 pm

can someone non-bias explain what actually happened in detail?

Xergon

Post#16 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:31 pm

rmpl wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:19 pm can someone non-bias explain what actually happened in detail?
simply order dominated destro in Stonewatch fort, after couple fights on outer gates, order pushed out up to destro spawn and camp them killing any respawners, after 30-40min, wargrimnir appeared and nuked all order.

https://youtu.be/pex2tq6UMw4
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

flintboth

Post#17 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:36 pm

Farm low level is idiot, farm warcamp is idiot, farm pug scenario with premade is idiot, they are many idiots things....
And say "you an idiot !!!" is differant than saying "you idot to do that..." and many others possibilities...
They are many countries where "words" have not the same "gravity" and there are differents situation who give a special (less or more grave) meaning to a word.

And I can say and many can say : "I m an idiot to write a post in this topic".
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Penril

Post#18 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:45 pm

Looks like a well deserved Nuke, nothing to see here.

Ads
MeanMachine7519

Post#19 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:47 pm

So much drama for nothing , i love this game
Aeizo Mara RR 8x
Aeiza Sorc RR 8x
Aeizos Black Guard RR 8x
Aeizas Dok RR 8x

Martok

Post#20 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:54 pm

After watching the first thirty seconds of the video, I agree. Order deserved to be nuked.

The nuke scene itself is worth the Warhammer version of an Oscar.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...