Recent Topics

Ads

RR45 WEPS AND EMBLEM EXCHANGE

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
halohopper715

RR45 WEPS AND EMBLEM EXCHANGE

Post#1 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:53 am

Ok devs. what are u guys thinking? sure reduce the dps of a weapon ive been farming emblems for as a destro for the last 2 months to get. but atleast if youre going to nerf its damage reduce the price of it as well. do you guys not think that now GUNBAD weps are better then RR45 weps you get from running sc's that youll only get in an expedited way if you win!? which destro NEVER win because of things that you guys are just now getting around to like the over looked party buff a WL brings to the group -__- (yeah not cool). anyways if youre going to make a weapon worthless atleast reduce the price theres no reason a gunbad wep should have more dps then a RR45 SC wep. and then the conq emblem and oppressor emblem exchange rate needs to be adjusted SUVEERELY its like you guys don't play the game the way we do or something?! because If you did youd understand that 1 for 1 makes life impossible to get the weps. atleast for the unfavored under powered destro side. look I don't care if this game is dead I love it and play it a lot if you guys are going to have it open to people that love it as well atleast fix the things that matter the most to both sides. then work on the dumb little crap. thx have a chesty puller day. so to make this not a moan and complaint post, reduce the price if youre going to make gunbad weps better then the SC wep because I can farm 3 gunbad weps a day. and then theres no reason why oppressor and conquer should be 1 for 1 . oppressor is clearly a better set there fore the 5 for 1 should be implemented. ^.^ brainless ideas I know. it was pretty hard to comprehend that all but its okay im just a murdering marine rah?

Ads
Stophy22

Re: RR45 WEPS AND EMBLEM EXCHANGE

Post#2 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:23 am

Fair suggestion not really worded in a correct manner...

The alternative is to make other weapons weaker (gunbad, subj.) lowering prices or making exchange rate better isn’t a bad idea, since the weapons lost some value as an option for gearing. But your way of introducing it as an idea is a little inappropriate
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Neil

Post#3 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:24 am

Apart from the angry formulation, I have to agree with the content.

It's a joke that you have to win hundreds of scenarios to buy a weapon that has no Proc and now also in the DPS is far below the subjugator and other weapons that are to get with a lot less effort.

Please consider this decision, at least until all weapons available in the game are adjusted equally. Scenarios have become even less attractive instead of creating new incentives.
SL NEILOR RR7X | BO NEILER RR7X

Wdova

Post#4 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:52 am

I agree with lowering cost for RR45 weapons since its not top endgame. To be honest needing farming of 3000 emblems in total to get rr 61 2H wepon is endless grind and nearly impossible goal for most of casuals. Not to mention the price is probably even higher than rr 100 weapons on live...
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Tesq

Post#5 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:53 am

I agree due the fact that you are now bind:
- to buy the rr45 to then buy next tier
-the conversion ratio from oppressor into conq is 1-1 instead 1-3/5

With these premise and fact that for multiple bis sc weapon you need to buy first multiple rr45 one .

Either increase conversion cost or decrease cost or both.
Last edited by Tesq on Tue May 14, 2019 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stophy22

Post#6 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:42 am

Or make the amount of emblems you win increase slowly over time like how you get increased zone lock reward depending on how long you stay there.

Doing simple maths it can take anywhere from 16hours (best case scenario) to 250hours (worst case) now this isn’t terrible but when you’re losing constantly it can be a bit discouraging to farm

Let’s say like every back to back sc done you get extra emblems, regardless of score. Like if you did 10 scs in a row you get 5 emblems per sc played on top of what you normally get. (capped at 5, you could get like 2 extra per win/loss at 5scs played)

Or maybe you get some emblems every hour based on how many scs you did (1 emblem per sc)

Just alternate suggestions to the underlying reason, sorry if offtopic
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Ysaran

Post#7 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:01 am

What are Gunbad weapons? How are called? Do you mean excavator?
halohopper715 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:53 am Ok devs. what are u guys thinking? sure reduce the dps of a weapon ive been farming emblems for as a destro for the last 2 months to get. but atleast if youre going to nerf its damage reduce the price of it as well. do you guys not think that now GUNBAD weps are better then RR45 weps you get from running sc's that youll only get in an expedited way if you win!? which destro NEVER win because of things that you guys are just now getting around to like the over looked party buff a WL brings to the group -__- (yeah not cool). anyways if youre going to make a weapon worthless atleast reduce the price theres no reason a gunbad wep should have more dps then a RR45 SC wep. and then the conq emblem and oppressor emblem exchange rate needs to be adjusted SUVEERELY its like you guys don't play the game the way we do or something?! because If you did youd understand that 1 for 1 makes life impossible to get the weps. atleast for the unfavored under powered destro side. look I don't care if this game is dead I love it and play it a lot if you guys are going to have it open to people that love it as well atleast fix the things that matter the most to both sides. then work on the dumb little crap. thx have a chesty puller day. so to make this not a moan and complaint post, reduce the price if youre going to make gunbad weps better then the SC wep because I can farm 3 gunbad weps a day. and then theres no reason why oppressor and conquer should be 1 for 1 . oppressor is clearly a better set there fore the 5 for 1 should be implemented. ^.^ brainless ideas I know. it was pretty hard to comprehend that all but its okay im just a murdering marine rah?
Zputadenti

Stophy22

Post#8 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:22 am

Spoiler:
Ysaran wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:01 am What are Gunbad weapons? How are called? Do you mean excavator?
halohopper715 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:53 am Ok devs. what are u guys thinking? sure reduce the dps of a weapon ive been farming emblems for as a destro for the last 2 months to get. but atleast if youre going to nerf its damage reduce the price of it as well. do you guys not think that now GUNBAD weps are better then RR45 weps you get from running sc's that youll only get in an expedited way if you win!? which destro NEVER win because of things that you guys are just now getting around to like the over looked party buff a WL brings to the group -__- (yeah not cool). anyways if youre going to make a weapon worthless atleast reduce the price theres no reason a gunbad wep should have more dps then a RR45 SC wep. and then the conq emblem and oppressor emblem exchange rate needs to be adjusted SUVEERELY its like you guys don't play the game the way we do or something?! because If you did youd understand that 1 for 1 makes life impossible to get the weps. atleast for the unfavored under powered destro side. look I don't care if this game is dead I love it and play it a lot if you guys are going to have it open to people that love it as well atleast fix the things that matter the most to both sides. then work on the dumb little crap. thx have a chesty puller day. so to make this not a moan and complaint post, reduce the price if youre going to make gunbad weps better then the SC wep because I can farm 3 gunbad weps a day. and then theres no reason why oppressor and conquer should be 1 for 1 . oppressor is clearly a better set there fore the 5 for 1 should be implemented. ^.^ brainless ideas I know. it was pretty hard to comprehend that all but its okay im just a murdering marine rah?
Madcap weapons I believe is what he’s referring to. Appearance of subjugated weapons with little bit lower stats. They drop off of purple bags from the PQ’s
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Ads
Fenris78

Post#9 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:09 am

I dont even bother to farm sc weapons anymore for most of my chars, since subjugator are either same stats or slightly inferior, but came with a proc wich is generally better.

Same for accessories like WP tomes, wich are waaaay too unattractive (shitty procs for purple ones, 1% more stats for the "nex" sc ones despite being 20% more item level... whut ?).

Bring us incentives to fight in scs, right now its not worth the hassle even by a little bit.
Or make oppressor emblems convert with multiplicator to conqueror ones, like 1>2 or 1>3.

ajnin420
Suspended

Post#10 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:04 pm

Only joke here is how much you people complain about getting these weps... like how bad are you?