Recent Topics

Ads

[Set Preview] Bloodlord

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ysaran

Re: [Set Preview] Bloodlord

Post#71 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:01 pm

zgolec wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:42 am
Charon wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:33 am and all of you my fellow RoR players re think ----- why did you so long avoid gunbad/crypts
...cause we play rvr game and some ppl are bored to hell by any pve? So best **** should be able to obtain via pvp?
Since this is MAINLY a RvR game you should obtain ONLY your MAIN equip in RvR. if you want to go hybrid you have to play the others aspects of the game.
Last edited by Ysaran on Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zputadenti

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#72 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:04 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:01 pm
Charon wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:33 am and all of you my fellow RoR players re think ----- why did you so long avoid gunbad/crypts
...cause we play rvr game and some ppl are bored to hell by any pve? So best **** should be able to obtain via pvp?
Since this is MAINLY a RvR game you should obtain you MAIN equip in RvR
Your MAIN gear is at forts. Good luck camping and blobbing it :P .
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

kryss

Post#73 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:05 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:02 am
rmpl wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:49 am Finally a tank set that can compete with dominator but if the 7-piece is hidden behind a huge grind like the sentinel jewel then it won't really change much.

It will.
Will be there new weapons as well? Inf or drop based? Can u preview anything about them? Thanks

Ysaran

Post#74 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:12 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:04 pm
Ysaran wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:01 pm

Since this is MAINLY a RvR game you should obtain you MAIN equip in RvR
Your MAIN gear is at forts. Good luck camping and blobbing it :P .
i edited my previous post to better explain myself, since i dont get your point here
Zputadenti

Hargrim
Developer

Post#75 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:13 pm

kryss wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:05 pm Will be there new weapons as well? Inf or drop based? Can u preview anything about them? Thanks

You will need full influence to be able to summon final boss of Bastion Stair. Full influence nowdays is 13 full runs.

Some stuff will be off on those items, but you can get general feeling from them.

Ysaran

Post#76 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:13 pm
kryss wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:05 pm Will be there new weapons as well? Inf or drop based? Can u preview anything about them? Thanks

You will need full influence to be able to summon final boss of Bastion Stair. Full influence nowdays is 13 full runs.

Some stuff will be off on those items, but you can get general feeling from them.
this weapons will be dropped by final boss? or you get it by influence?
Bastion Stairs influence will give something? like the Sentinel epic weapons 2.0? or it will give only the bloodlord jewel?
Zputadenti

Hargrim
Developer

Post#77 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:20 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:01 pm So just to confirm, the 7pc bonus will be dependent upon purchase of a jewel that will require same sort of grind as the Sentinel one? Also, I guess it goes without saying that you won't be able to use both the Sentinel ring and Bloodlord ring simultaneously? It would be OP as ****, power gap would be topkek.

It won't be a ring, it will be a cloak. It will be 3rd influence reward in Bastion Stairs. After you finish your influence rewards you will be able to summon final boss (Collector) that will drop weapons posted above.

abodam

Post#78 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:20 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:01 pm So just to confirm, the 7pc bonus will be dependent upon purchase of a jewel that will require same sort of grind as the Sentinel one? Also, I guess it goes without saying that you won't be able to use both the Sentinel ring and Bloodlord ring simultaneously? It would be OP as ****, power gap would be topkek.

It won't be a ring, it will be a cloak. It will be 3rd influence reward in Bastion Stairs. After you finish your influence rewards you will be able to summon final boss (Collector) that will drop weapons posted above.
If its a cloak, this makes this set much more attractive. Nice.
Magus / BG

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#79 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:19 pm this weapons will be dropped by final boss? or you get it by influence?
Bastion Stairs influence will give something? like the Sentinel epic weapons 2.0? or it will give only the bloodlord jewel?

Dropped from Collector boss summonable only when you have full influence for the dungeon. Influence will give Cloak as final piece as 3rd reward. No idea what rewards 1 and 2 will be yet. There is no Bloodlord jewel, there is Bloodlord Cloak.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#80 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:22 pm

abodam wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:22 pm If its a cloak, this makes this set much more attractive. Nice.

If you mix sets then probably...