Recent Topics

Ads

[Set Preview] Bloodlord

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ysaran

Re: [Set Preview] Bloodlord

Post#81 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:45 pm

Just to ask: it is possible to give to Bloodlord boots the Drengi appearence? I think that actually Drengi appearence is unique (at least for Choppa) and would be nice to be able to obtain it in case you have destroyed the boots
Zputadenti

Ads
walker

Post#82 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:13 pm

Why BloodLord Rifle for Dwarf has STR,MeleeCrit and Melee Power in its stats??

DanielWinner

Post#83 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:22 pm

Spoiler:
walker wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:13 pm Why BloodLord Rifle for Dwarf has STR,MeleeCrit and Melee Power in its stats??
Melee Engi confirmed.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Hargrim
Developer

Post#84 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:29 pm

walker wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:13 pm Why BloodLord Rifle for Dwarf has STR,MeleeCrit and Melee Power in its stats??

It's one of the mysteries of the universe. Or not so subtle way of checking who actually read the posts they refer to.

Atropik

Post#85 » Sun May 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:13 pm You will need full influence to be able to summon final boss of Bastion Stair. Full influence nowdays is 13 full runs.

Some stuff will be off on those items, but you can get general feeling from them.
Arent you too much scared of powergap guys? I mean, these weapons have lower dps, and also have no wounds, not sure if many people would like to run thru instance for 13+ times to get them.

I mean, when implementing a new hard to obtain item, isnt it wise to make it at least 0.0001% better than what we already have?
Nicelook | Obey

GoshDarn
Banned

Post#86 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:38 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:13 pm
kryss wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:05 pm Will be there new weapons as well? Inf or drop based? Can u preview anything about them? Thanks

You will need full influence to be able to summon final boss of Bastion Stair. Full influence nowdays is 13 full runs.

Some stuff will be off on those items, but you can get general feeling from them.
Hell yea! Sorc gets a dagger now? Instead of the magic power can you change it for more AP please? I save a fortune on AP pots this way, I don't kill anything at all but think of the AP. Also can you make the new Sorc dagger a Great Weapon? Like a giant katana to strike down my foes, but maybe put a buff on the weapon; +Coward-On killing an enemy below level 40, you gain a 1% damage debuff for 15 minutes that stacks up to -25% damage. + a 2% renown bonus on each player you kill that is high renown than you while +Coward is not active..

Possibly put a granted ability bonus; +Seppuku if surrounded by 12 or more enemies, granted ability allows you to take the easy way out! Activating Seppeku will reduce the users health from X to 0 ( using the DOK's Blood Offering animation for added dramatic effect) This would be great for solo players who would prefer to take their own life rather than die at the enemies hands, which would have undoubtedly been worse. As long as a player has the ability to kill themselves when confronted with a heavy resistance situation, the situation is never actually that bad. This is why a cliff is very handy when obviously being overrun by enemies, but this would offer a quicker, sure-fire alternative. Sometimes people want to kill themselves when they play this game, but not for the reasons you would think... Suicide button is handy dandy.

Also thanks for your hard work, effort, & as always your unmitigated love for ALL players none excluded.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

dalen
Developer

Post#87 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Looks nice overall, if anything I would change the Boost 2 proc bonus to just +5% crit on healer & melee healer sets as they will be a bit short on base crit otherwise.

Will the cloak take special talismans like the sentinel ring? If so, will they be the same type, so you can get sentinel talis from doing Bastion Stairs and vice versa?
Source Developer

Scrilian

Post#88 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:00 am

wargrimnir wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:49 pm Editing in the actual preview of stats and procs
Are the set bonuses finalized at this point? :(
Because melee stealth just looks terrible in comparison to just plain melee set, like night and day in terms of useful stats and procs.
Wounds proc AND wounds bonus, STR proc on top of WS debuff >>>> 5% disrupt and 7% reactionary (unless you are a fan of baracudaxxx-like riposte builds :s).
Is there a chance WH/WE could get a bit of that sweet gear love or is it too late at this point?
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Ads
Sulorie

Post#89 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:29 am

dalen wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:59 pm Looks nice overall, if anything I would change the Boost 2 proc bonus to just +5% crit on healer & melee healer sets as they will be a bit short on base crit otherwise.

Will the cloak take special talismans like the sentinel ring? If so, will they be the same type, so you can get sentinel talis from doing Bastion Stairs and vice versa?
Then it has less crit than the previous set. A boost proc is ok but a 5% chance on a single target caster means it virtually never procs. You can check with Oppressor 6pc bonus how often it procs. :)

The proc chance has to be 10% or it will be useless.

But even then, the bonus crit uptime will be worse than previous sets and therefore unwanted for cast dps healers.
Replacing the 4% dmg proc for permanent 5% crit would help a lot to make it viable, I mean, other dps classes have exactly the same, boost proc and permanent crit bonus.
Dying is no option.

Nefarian78

Post#90 » Mon May 20, 2019 7:12 am

The set bonuses for tanks look good, but that 2h weapon...What happened there?

Looking at the Claymore, 60str 60melee power 0 wounds? I'd say that is a bit overkill in the offensive side.

The 60ini and %crit is great, but the drawback of having 0 wounds on your weapon is far too severe, especially when the DPS is only slightly higher compared to the dungeon influence weapons we've got now (79.2) that also come with procs.

It's not worth it compared to the Reactionary dungeon influence 2hander.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.