Recent Topics

Ads

About WP invader set

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
ilferro

About WP invader set

Post#1 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:38 am

Hello guys!

After having had time to try the full set, I was thinking of presenting my suggestions on this topic.
As previously mentioned by someone, 6th bonus is something still to be reviewed. I think it was better a bonus like the conqueror one but let's get this okay.
Absolve it is rather a weak bonus especially given the quantity of debuff in this game. Have a 5% chance of removing a totally random hex from a party member on direct heals only (when in a massive battle you could find yourself covered
by curses) it makes no difference at all. If the percentage was higher (like 20%-25%) or if the 5% proc worked on HoTs too, then it would be viable.
I say this because after various tests I have come to the conclusion that despite Power of Righteousness (a very small boost to him would not be bad either), it is not worth wearing more than four pieces of invader. Join them with three pieces of vanquisher it is far better both for survivability and for stats. Lasts 2 bonus of invader set are not worth like the 62 willpower, 68 wounds and 4% crit reduction of 3 pieces of vanquisher.

The basic problem is that it is not so satisfactory to farm equipment if in the end it does not deserve to be worn.
I'm not saying that the equipment should make you stronger and stronger, but at least that it gives you that extra something that makes you say "finally, this is cool!". You should be encouraged to always go one step further.

Thanks for reading, thanks for all the efforts of the developers and greetings!
Fbr|Faber [CNTK]
"Three things make The Empire great: faith, steel and gunpowder" - Magnus the Pious

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Re: About WP invader set

Post#2 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:48 am

Yes, lets cuck dot/debuff based classes even further.

ilferro

Post#3 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:06 pm

I understand your argument and that is why it would be better to totally change the 6th bonus. However, if it were not possible, it would still have to be fixed in some way because this is not very useful.
The point is to make the set fully exploitable.
Fbr|Faber [CNTK]
"Three things make The Empire great: faith, steel and gunpowder" - Magnus the Pious

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:25 pm

20-25% chance to remove a DoT would make the set insanely OP.

ilferro

Post#5 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:42 pm

20% means that statistically you will remove one DoT only from the whole group with a group heal cast. It seems not so op. It could be reduced to 10-15%. Atm is pretty useless as a 6th bonus of a set not so easily obtainable.
Fbr|Faber [CNTK]

DanielWinner

Post#6 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:46 pm

We still have a thread for Invader set feedback, just saying...
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

ilferro

Post#7 » Fri May 24, 2019 4:33 pm

My bad I'm sorry.
Fbr|Faber [CNTK]

wonshot

Post#8 » Fri May 24, 2019 5:29 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 1:46 pm We still have a thread for Invader set feedback, just saying...
Correct me if I am wrong, but did any changes actually come to invader sets after that topic was made and feedback was provided?
I myself was of the idea that nothing really happend with the feedback, and therefor gave up on providing it. Maybe others feel the same, if this is actually the case.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#9 » Fri May 24, 2019 5:51 pm

wonshot wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:29 pm
DanielWinner wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 1:46 pm We still have a thread for Invader set feedback, just saying...
Correct me if I am wrong, but did any changes actually come to invader sets after that topic was made and feedback was provided?
I myself was of the idea that nothing really happend with the feedback, and therefor gave up on providing it. Maybe others feel the same, if this is actually the case.
There were some changes after provided feedback. Grunbag actually listens to feedback when it is directed to his department. Maybe he will come here himself and tell what changes were done exactly.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#10 » Fri May 24, 2019 6:35 pm

Actually I made most changes on invader after reading players feedback . I can list mdps crit instead of AA damage , tank 7pc, healers 6 and 7pc, WL/Mara 7pc, RP/zealot 7pc and maybe I forgot some. Not all ideas are implemented but I look at all of them
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer