Recent Topics

Ads

My experience working with RoR

Let's talk about... everything else
Acidic

Re: My experience working with RoR

Post#11 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:13 pm

Nice art, but suspect it’s a case of ppl with different priorities and too much to do.
Doubt it’s personal , just putting off responding then forgetting. Not good but very human.

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#12 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:17 pm

When you need structured feedback and community attention, you come to me ;)
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Luth

Post#13 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:35 pm

tazdingo wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:46 pm the staff are busy
Acidic wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:13 pm just putting off responding then forgetting. Not good but very human.

I didn't know that the staff diaries are shared publicly.
The word you seem to avoid by downplaying what the OP has experienced is "respect".
A bare minimum of respect.

sablasni

Post#14 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:41 pm

nothing new here unfortunately, lots of ppl with great talent have tried to make contribution to this project but the only one that can exist in dev team are either bottom of the barrel types like "community managers" that have only one job to lock threads that god forbid speak the truth....
Spoiler:
than u have clueless douchebags like torq and his slave wargrimnir...
We do not support any kind of offense. Otherwise it may result in a warning.

and last but not the least Yaliskah....i just feel sorry for him, pays for the server (not cheap by any means) but has no say or infuence about anything.....

actually they do let him make some "art contest" which makes zero impact in the grand scheme of things...and for the final straw u have fusion boys that left the ship when they couldnt have their way in influencing balance stuff in their favor (wargrmnirs words not mine)....

nevertheless i thank the good folks (of the RoR Team) past and still present that made this game back to life and tried to make it a better game that it was...cheers!

DanielWinner

Post#15 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:49 pm

sablasni wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:41 pm bottom of the barrel types like "community managers" that have only one job to lock threads that god forbid speak the truth....
If you mind to tell what exactly is wrong in your eyes feel free to send me a private message on forum so we won’t go offtopic. Maybe you could teach me a lesson or two.
I don’t mind any reasonable criticism. I can take it all.
But I can’t say the same for other staff members so we have a rule to not insult staff and damage server reputation.

Waiting for your pms.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

gojiragwar

Post#16 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:04 pm

Thank you for the support.
I won't talk on any off-topics such as dramas or rumors, for the simple reason that I don't know about them.

As I said, I know and it is pretty normal, that members of the staff have different priorities (IRl and In-game), I was more refering to the internal communication I noticed (or the lack, whaterver).
Pretty sure we're not here to say "that is bad, he is bad etc" but trying to find a way to make things better (am I naive?), as we all know, warhammer have a great potential in term of skins, weapons, armors etc.

For exemple In-game priorities AREN'T new weapons, and that's alright/understandable, but since I was working on the sidelines, I couldn't know that.

navis

Post#17 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:54 pm

You should know that one of the pre-requisites to my knowledge, is that these people like yourselves are active in the community - to better gain understand for who you are. Seeing this your 2nd post doesn't help your case.
Other than that I wouldn't take offense to it because others have seen similar treatment...
If I'm not mistaken even Natherul had to wait for months just for basic communication.

Nice stuff btw. Personally, I don't see the need for new art en-masse, as all the art created from Mythic is more than enough IMHO, but a few things here and there is fine. That is just my opinion.

zgolec

Post#18 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:59 pm

Wow.... These WL axes.... just WOW...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#19 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:09 am

First off, your art is amazing, PLEASE DON'T STOP! I think that the Dev team may just be busy and converting your artwork into game models may be a bit more time consuming than you realize, plus it looks like you have given the artist converting a bunch to do - he may not have the spare time. If you are looking for feedback as to what people would like to see, I'm sure we all can come up with ideas.

I'll start out with a few Chaos items I'd like to see in-game, taken from one of the old Warhammer Chaos books...

Spoiler:

In this first pic I like the hilt design of the spear near the bottom, it could easily be converted to both a 1h and 2h sword design.
Spoiler:

I absolutely love the design of this axe, and it could be made 2h by just extending the handle...
Spoiler:

A 2h sword design I also like, very brutal looking.
Spoiler:

Another nice hilt design, and I like the round notch on the end of the blade, but the blade itself could be longer...

Well, there are a few of my ideas for chaos weapons, I'm sure there are others here that will have other ideas for you to work on. Sorry if this opens up the floodgates with an overload of what people would like to see, but you did ask for feedback... :D
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Tesq

Post#20 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:37 am

OMG THIS IS AWSOME not gona line love this art more than the others 3d complete texture in the other thread, THESE ARE PERFECT ( exept the hands on the bw staff O.o!! )