Recent Topics

Ads

About WP invader set

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
sargeraz69

Re: About WP invader set

Post#11 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:31 pm

Grunbag wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:35 pm Actually I made most changes on invader after reading players feedback . I can list mdps crit instead of AA damage , tank 7pc, healers 6 and 7pc, WL/Mara 7pc, RP/zealot 7pc and maybe I forgot some. Not all ideas are implemented but I look at all of them
Hello sir 4 weeks ago i reported in bugtracker that the 6 pieces bonus is not working, i have to agree that 5% is too low to a random proc like this i woulf increase this to 15% or change to another thing 66 initiative or another thing.

Silverhand.

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#12 » Sat May 25, 2019 7:01 am

Remember you have a total of 25% chance of cleansing a single groupmate’s debuff per AoE heal cast with the proc (assuming you got a full group, 30% if you include yourself). That’s pretty **** strong if you ask me.

Tellark

Post#13 » Sat May 25, 2019 2:39 pm

Hello,

I agree with faber in the point that this proc is to "weak". I have to heal a target 100 times to remove 5 debuffs / dots. I have no influence when it procs, i have no influence on what it removes. That makes it even more "weak".

When i take Shaggys example. 30% chance to remove a random debuff / dot from one of 6 people sounds at first not bad, but when you look closer it shows the flaws.
Shaggy example is the "best" situation for the proc.
You have 250 fury a grp heal cost 60 fury. So you group heal 4 times to have 120% sure that one dot /debuff is removed from 1 guy out of 6!. 4 grp heals in a row is a huge invest for a wp.
Then you need for this 4 grp heals 8 seconds 1 sec casttime and 1 sec gcd. How much dots classes can deliver in this time including aoe dots?
And that is still the best situation.

What is when you play with a range grp and most of the time only your 2 tanks are covered with dots?
What is if you play duo or just not a full grp?
What is when you play against a real good assist in smalescale and just one target is full of dots?
... etc.

What i want to say is that the best situation is really rarely. And when you are rly with your grp in a situation where everybody is covered with dots / debuffs. Then it doesnt matter anymore if you remove 1 with 3-4 grp heals.

I think that proc is in design not good. If you just raise the chance it can be to strong if you let it like it is it is much to weak.
In my option it would be the best to remove the proc and do something else. Already to much text so no suggestions at the moment even when i have ideas.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#14 » Sat May 25, 2019 3:05 pm

6pc bonus seems broken
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Hargrim
Developer

Post#15 » Sat May 25, 2019 4:26 pm

Tellark wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:39 pm Hello,

I agree with faber in the point that this proc is to "weak". I have to heal a target 100 times to remove 5 debuffs / dots. I have no influence when it procs, i have no influence on what it removes. That makes it even more "weak".

When i take Shaggys example. 30% chance to remove a random debuff / dot from one of 6 people sounds at first not bad, but when you look closer it shows the flaws.
Shaggy example is the "best" situation for the proc.
You have 250 fury a grp heal cost 60 fury. So you group heal 4 times to have 120% sure that one dot /debuff is removed from 1 guy out of 6!. 4 grp heals in a row is a huge invest for a wp.
Then you need for this 4 grp heals 8 seconds 1 sec casttime and 1 sec gcd. How much dots classes can deliver in this time including aoe dots?
And that is still the best situation.

What is when you play with a range grp and most of the time only your 2 tanks are covered with dots?
What is if you play duo or just not a full grp?
What is when you play against a real good assist in smalescale and just one target is full of dots?
... etc.

What i want to say is that the best situation is really rarely. And when you are rly with your grp in a situation where everybody is covered with dots / debuffs. Then it doesnt matter anymore if you remove 1 with 3-4 grp heals.

I think that proc is in design not good. If you just raise the chance it can be to strong if you let it like it is it is much to weak.
In my option it would be the best to remove the proc and do something else. Already to much text so no suggestions at the moment even when i have ideas.

Thing is, this is just a proc, it can help your target, but doesn't have to. Want to have 100% cleanse on target cast a cleanse ability on him.

Tellark

Post#16 » Sat May 25, 2019 4:32 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 4:26 pm Thing is, this is just a proc, it can help your target, but doesn't have to. Want to have 100% cleanse on target cast a cleanse ability on him.
Thats correct what you say. But tbh can't see the connection to my post or to the topic that ask the question if this proc is to weak?

shaggyboomboom

Post#17 » Sat May 25, 2019 4:57 pm

It’s not weak.

Fenris78

Post#18 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:07 pm

Cleansing chance proc on a class that brings a group cleanse tactic is bad, being 5% or 100%. In RvR targets are so dotted even cleansing 2 by 2 is often too slow against other healers like Runies that can cleanse-spam (and remove 4 debuffs in the same timeframe you only cleanse one).
Give us usefulness, like +init, or if you want a proc, one that restore career resources faster.
Or a absorb bubble on heal, something worth using over 3 pieces vanquisher bonus stats... :/

Globally only onslaught and Conqueror last pieces procs are worthy of equipping. Vanquisher and Invader are often disappointing because underperforming, when you can bring 100% useful stats all the time with 3 pieces bonus from another set...
It's a no-brainer here, and almost every player felt to the same conclusion. You only take BiS pieces from 2-3 sets and profit of the 2 to 5 pieces bonuses.
How could you only compare a +60-70 in 2 stats to a 5-10% proc ? The proc has to be significantly better, or will never be used...

Not to mention a big part of procs arent even stacking with other buffs, when stats from gear are.

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#19 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:23 pm

Name one runie who uses the cleanse spam tactic regularly.

Tellark

Post#20 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:43 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:23 pm Name one runie who uses the cleanse spam tactic regularly.
sounds like i would say

Name one good wp who knows what he's doing and use grp heal more than a backup heal when everything is already hotted and single heal is on cd . That makes that proc even more worse when i think about how wps need to be played at the moment.