Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BarniGrollheimer

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#561 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:04 am

Ah okay, so the Addons are "installed" in the Addon Folder and the configurations for these are stored in "VinyUI46\user\settings\Martyrs Square\XXX". Thanks a lot.
Barnii Grollheimer - Slayer 40/80
Frostthrone - Bright Wizard 40/75

Ads
dcNarna

Post#562 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:48 am

Caffeine wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:25 pm The macro you need to use to assist is called "Assist" and looks like two swords crossed in a shape of an "X" on a blue background.
I'm aware of that, my question isn't where or what is Assist, when I use the Assist macro, nothing appears even though I have an Assist set (can see the class icon and name of who I am assisting), and then during a WB battle, using assist doesn't make me target my current assist's target at all. All I'm trying to do is to get the assist to work and actually target who they are targetting.
was destro main, now i play order cause it's easier

Manatikik

Post#563 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:53 am

dcNarna wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:48 am
Caffeine wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:25 pm The macro you need to use to assist is called "Assist" and looks like two swords crossed in a shape of an "X" on a blue background.
I'm aware of that, my question isn't where or what is Assist, when I use the Assist macro, nothing appears even though I have an Assist set (can see the class icon and name of who I am assisting), and then during a WB battle, using assist doesn't make me target my current assist's target at all. All I'm trying to do is to get the assist to work and actually target who they are targetting.
Don’t have an offensive target when setting assist. Can mess with it.
<Montague><Capulet>

Herodor

Post#564 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:43 am

In the default tank profile action bar 4 does not show up in the window browser so it can not be moved. Is there someway to enable it?

Herodor

Post#565 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Fixed the problem. It was a setting in the vectors addon.

jayjaywarrior

Post#566 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:19 pm

hey hey hey I said i'd post a screenshot for you and here it is https://imgur.com/a/tjHeyM9

Mieloch

Post#567 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:27 pm

Hello, after downloading this UI i have problem with BuffHead, Im playing RP and there is a problem with my HoT's, coz i dont see them. Even when im typing /buffhead>display>friendly there is Cast By Me on. Any solution?

Caffeine

Post#568 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:35 pm

Mieloch wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:27 pm Hello, after downloading this UI i have problem with BuffHead, Im playing RP and there is a problem with my HoT's, coz i dont see them. Even when im typing /buffhead>display>friendly there is Cast By Me on. Any solution?

Repeat the same steps you did, just change the tracker name to "Group".

I usually turn off "Cast By Me" on Group because I track most stuff through Enemy instead. This way there is more clear space for more important icons on group mates.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Mieloch

Post#569 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:41 pm

Its fixed like this, Thanks for help @Caffeine

Dootyboots

Post#570 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:19 pm

I can't seem enable the white cross when i tab target a MOB or Enemy? Setting for that?