Recent Topics

Ads

Teal's Sanctuary, UI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Synacy

Teal's Sanctuary, UI

Post#1 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:04 am

Here's some Teal's Sanctuary UIs I had from Live. They're most likely going to be buggy or misshapen, but I have no time to fix them since I quit, but maybe one of the devs can fix it and put it good use. If you don't know what Teal's Sanctuary is, you probably didn't play Live, but it was basically a cool UI that was sought after for its aesthetics and features. As far as I know, there's no real known way to find this anymore so I hope this makes someone happy.

Original files:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ma5ah9c ... y.rar/file

1920x1080 configured ver:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9f4z53t7 ... 0.rar/file

To use the original files. Navigate to your Warhammer directory. Remove your current Interface & user folders out of your directory (I WOULD RECOMMEND JUST MOVING THESE FILES IN A SAFE-SAVE LOCATION INSTEAD OF PERMA-REMOVING THEM IN CASE YOU DON'T LIKE THIS UI). In the user folder, navigate user > settings > rename "Drakenwald" to "Martyrs Square", once done, click in the folder > rename "Athoriiel" to one of your in-game character names.

Do same for the 1920x1080 ver.

Remember that this UI might not suit your screen/game or whatever so don't mew/whine on this thread about it. These files are more for people with the know-how of layout editing a/o fixing UIs.

Enjoy, nerds.
Yeah, I used to be that witch elf named Fun

Ads
Stickzy
Game Artist

Re: Teal's Sanctuary, UI

Post#2 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:47 pm

Sick UI

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#3 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:47 pm

Any screenshots of it?

shaggyboomboom

Post#4 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:50 pm

sick ui mate

Phantasm

Post#5 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:36 pm

Spoiler:
Synacy wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:04 am Here's some Teal's Sanctuary UIs I had from Live. They're most likely going to be buggy or misshapen, but I have no time to fix them since I quit, but maybe one of the devs can fix it and put it good use. If you don't know what Teal's Sanctuary is, you probably didn't play Live, but it was basically a cool UI that was sought after for its aesthetics and features. As far as I know, there's no real known way to find this anymore so I hope this makes someone happy.

Original files:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ma5ah9c ... y.rar/file

1920x1080 configured ver:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9f4z53t7 ... 0.rar/file

To use the original files. Navigate to your Warhammer directory. Remove your current Interface & user folders out of your directory (I WOULD RECOMMEND JUST MOVING THESE FILES IN A SAFE-SAVE LOCATION INSTEAD OF PERMA-REMOVING THEM IN CASE YOU DON'T LIKE THIS UI). In the user folder, navigate user > settings > rename "Drakenwald" to "Martyrs Square", once done, click in the folder > rename "Athoriiel" to one of your in-game character names.

Do same for the 1920x1080 ver.

Remember that this UI might not suit your screen/game or whatever so don't mew/whine on this thread about it. These files are more for people with the know-how of layout editing a/o fixing UIs.

Enjoy, nerds.
Does it look like this?

Click here to watch on YouTube

Akilinus

Post#6 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:35 pm

Should you not have more time now since you quit?
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Sulorie

Post#7 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:56 pm

How is this UI efficient? Warband/Group UI at the bottom, which requires longer mouse movement distance to swap defensive targets, when the cursor is usually around the center of the screen, when used for mouse-look.
Dying is no option.

Phantasm

Post#8 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:00 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:56 pm How is this UI efficient? Warband/Group UI at the bottom, which requires longer mouse movement distance to swap defensive targets, when the cursor is usually around the center of the screen, when used for mouse-look.
Prolly its for dps healers and non-guarding tanks UI, so basically 50% population:)

Ads
Synacy

Post#9 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Akilinus wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:35 pm Should you not have more time now since you quit?
Why would I have more time to refine a UI for a game I no longer play?

Yeah, I used to be that witch elf named Fun