Recent Topics

Ads

Nothing Is Wrong With WL. L2P!

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Josewales

Nothing Is Wrong With WL. L2P!

Post#1 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:10 pm

First off I learned to adapt long time ago as high RR SH when it comes to WLs. SA owns them with their own ultilities. They are mush if the SA gets the jump. As a shooter, WLs became one of my high alert classes especially during roaming. Keep your distance and spec your tactics in arrer and you can easily burst them down in seconds. Point is they are not that OP unless you let them. Even the pet needs to be treated as a cleanse...kill the damn thing and quit whining about them. No different than dealing with dot classes. At least you can cleanse them;)

Few months ago I decided to give the WL a go. Now I am high RRs and Vanq gear, yes they have great burst depending on build. I found myself enjoying Hunter/Guardian for substainable damage and ultlities. It feels very similar to my SH. Both opportunitists and not front liners.

What I found unless you have a guard and a pocket healer, WLs do a lot of scouring around anticipating their kills based on the environment around them. Lot of yo-yo play.

In conclusion, the complaints I see and hear are mostly from those who don’t understand the WL play and probably got caught away from their group. And in turn a bit of butt hurt with shout outs. I get it, many hate their style of play being compromised or infuriated..and want their class have free reign or OP.

This is a RvR game. Learn to adapt!

Sorry, but these type of nerf cries are so millennial.

Cheers

Ads
chokeanutsman

Re: Nothing Is Wrong With WL. L2P!

Post#2 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:57 pm

So basically, WL being "fine," I mean oppressively broken in SCs (aka "Small Scale fights") but completely useless in AoE morale meta in RvR is "well-designed?"

Sorry not sorry, but you are disgustingly ignorant and is just as bad (possibly worse) than these "millennial cries"

With WL's current state? What is the point of doing SCs after a certain point after 31 when Bastion Stair weapons are going to be better anyways? PvE isn't hard. And SCs become absolute garbage after a certain point after 31.

Also, you think some WL players are happy about being useless in RvR? I guess being an obnoxious SC oppressor is all WL is good for. That isn't well designed.

Nice logic. But please, you're not special and you don't really know what you're talking about either. It needs a "rework" not a nerf. But you implying that "everything is fine as is" is so fail and ignorant. Pretty sure you don't really beat Azeyune in a 1v1 either on your SH (You don't have videos or any solid proof that YOUR SH can out-carry Azeyune's WL in a small scale fight for example, which translates to.. you probably can't really out-carry Azeyune in an SC either because you need to be able to win small scales to win effectively in SCs).

TL;DR In which case, sure WL is useless in RvR but disgustingly obnoxious in SCs (which the OP can't counter prove, no videos, because I'm sure he will die in one coordinated strike like everybody else when Order can break Destro's formation in SCs), but that isn't well designed :)
Last edited by chokeanutsman on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ysaran

Post#3 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:57 pm

Josewales wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:10 pm
Sorry, but these type of nerf cries are so millennial.
Cringe
Zputadenti

TenTonHammer

Post#4 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:03 pm

Yeah no

The rest of your L2P pals admitted that white lion was busted after the last 6v6 event

Reesh

Post#5 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:04 pm

Regardless of how he did put it, srsly, that's a l2p issue, or rather, l2 group up properly.

Nefarian78

Post#6 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Imagine unironically thinking WL is balanced. Omegalul
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

chokeanutsman

Post#7 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:45 pm

^It's like post videos PROVING that you can deal with the heart of the problem as destro (WL FORCES destro to group up (And in RvRs, sure WL is useless), but is disgustingly oppresive in smallscale such as SCs where it's EASY to break destro's formation because order is superior in duels).

I'm sure the OP is too scared to "show us" how his Squig can beat Azeyune in small scale (which kinda matters because people will still be playing SCs until they get fed up with WLs and just do Bastion instead). No videos, no screenshots even, post is moot without factual "mechanical" evidence that proves that "WL is well designed in it's current state." (When there is a lot of factual evidence that says it's bad in design). Pretty hilarious how he implies Squig can do the same thing, WITHOUT factual evidence as well.

No proof, no factual evidence, not a "real conservative," and just a "feelings based millennial." OP is fraudulent and borderline a hypocrite.

wachlarz

Post#8 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:29 pm

Why WL have 10 sec slow with 5sec cd...

Ads
Warfare80

Post#9 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Remove choppa pull, the ultimate rvr winbutton, and ill gladly delete my WL.
People cry about WL mobility and burst, but they say not a word about the winbutton choppapull. Crybabies....
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Sulorie

Post#10 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:55 pm

Warfare80 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:40 pm Remove choppa pull, the ultimate rvr winbutton, and ill gladly delete my WL.
People cry about WL mobility and burst, but they say not a word about the winbutton choppapull. Crybabies....
This low range pull is causing you trouble?
Dying is no option.