Recent Topics

Ads

[Swordmaster] Optimal build

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Uthernor

[Swordmaster] Optimal build

Post#1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:51 pm

Greetings! I tried to search for the answer on the forum on how to do a proper SM Tank build, but i didn't find it (maybe i wasn't searching good enough). That why i am here.
I always liked the idea of tank that i can go solo with, that why i don't like KOTBS. Is it worth going Full Tank on SM? If so, SnB or 2H? What stats should i concentrate on as SM Tank and how should i distribute renown points? Sorry for so many questions, I am just a new player looking for advise. I know that SM isn't an easy class for begginer, but i like a good chalange. Thanks for your attention!

Ads
harkerkane

Re: [Swordmaster] Optimal build

Post#2 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:49 pm

i am playing this

https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,2897,2874

with hoeth blade enchant

wpc56
Suspended

Re: [Swordmaster] Optimal build

Post#3 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:40 pm

ORVR tank build

RoR.builders - Sword Master

Heaven's Blade enchantment

You can survive quite well with good gear, push the line, stun, self bubble and whisper wind to provide utility to your group

Renown point, put them into reduce crit on you and parry and block (parry mitigate dmg from your guarded target onto yourself and you should be guarding melee dps always)

SM isn't a good solo class, IB is better because they have self heal, you can google for some older videos on what an IB can do solo. Though I should caution that these days there aren't too many solo roamer. Mostly it's full zerg or small group of 3-6... which you won't win in any case