Recent Topics

Ads

[Addon] ZonepopLite

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Asherdoom

Re: [Addon] ZonepopLite

Post#11 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:41 pm

ok despite having tried all i still had issue, but after that i amnaged to solve i write here in case someone like me needs help.

BEFORE INSTALL this addon i DELETED all SOR and SOR lite i had in folder and AFTER THAT i delted the whole CACHE folder. After that i resetted the client and now it is perfectly working. Hope this info will help other ppls.

Ads
Caffeine

Post#12 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:09 pm

Updated to rev16

- Fixed an issue where zone list would be shown with a small delay when toggled.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#13 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:27 pm

Updated to rev17

- Zone list will now render a little faster on login.
- Fixed an anchoring issue when four or more zones are displayed.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

kweel

Post#14 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:18 am

addon dont load properly when entering the game
I need to reload ui from addon for works
Already do a clean install nothing change
Any solution?
Ty

Caffeine

Post#15 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:40 pm

kweel wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:18 am addon dont load properly when entering the game
I need to reload ui from addon for works
Already do a clean install nothing change
Any solution?
Ty
Some things to try:
  • Delete ZonepopLite settings folder from your user/settings/MartyrSquare/characterName/profileName directory.
  • Disable/Re-enable TidyChat addon if you are using it.
  • Disable SoR addon if you are using it.

Caffeine

Post#16 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Updated to rev18

- Window title will now reset immediately after a search has finished.
- Tier 1 zones will now get filtered out at the correct level.
- Population report message is now more concise.

Sorquas

Post#17 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:22 am

Hey, is it possible to add a setting that enables t1 or t2+ zones even if you're not at the apropriate level? Would be nice to know the states of all active zones in case i want to swap to a low/high level character.

Caffeine

Post#18 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:22 am

Sorquas wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:22 am Hey, is it possible to add a setting that enables t1 or t2+ zones even if you're not at the apropriate level? Would be nice to know the states of all active zones in case i want to swap to a low/high level character.
There is a true/false flag in the current version that I used for debugging that allows this. Since someone actually asked I decided to patch it in as a slash command in todays update.

Ads
Caffeine

Post#19 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:27 am

Updated to rev19

- Refactored search progress update code.
- Guild report can now be enabled with /zpop guildreport on command and will persist through logout.
- It's now possible to show open zones from all tiers with /zpop showall on command

Phantasm

Post#20 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:48 pm

Is there a way to make right clicking zone line in zonepop window to link data to certain channel instead /say or /guild - I want to have same functionality as Warbard-zonepop right click link data to /1 channel (57), but cant find the way how to make same change for zonepoplite.