Recent Topics

Ads

Public Quests

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Public Quests

Post#1 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:36 am

Hello!

Is anyone doing Public Quest at all? Asking this because i saw that the lack of interest in doing Public Quests on high levels is getting bigger and bigger. I don't see groups doing PQs like they did 6 months ago.

Ads
Kellanved

Re: Public Quests

Post#2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:47 am

With actual gear gap Ruin - Vanqu/Inva farming PQ's is waste of time.
And even if they farm with new x2, x3, x4 bag medals people just farm it solo on easy PQ's. And there is Beastlord renown requirement removed so u faster find BL party than Ruin grind.
AM / WH / BW / KOTBS / WL
MARA / ZEALOT / BO / MAGUS / WE
And also: Nastymidget - EG / Nastygobbo - SH

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:03 am

I’d say there is more reason to do public quest at higher levels for mayhem, ruin the odd onslaught Party than at lower levels unless your looking to get some pve set title

The problem is as pointed out ruin isn’t much appealing to any class bar tanks as you can just transition to devastator > annihilator > beastlord

BeautfulToad

Post#4 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:42 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:03 am The problem is as pointed out ruin isn’t much appealing to any class bar tanks as you can just transition to devastator > annihilator > beastlord
People shouldn't dismiss ruin gear, it's probably a reason for this perception of PQs.

For Grace Warrior Priest, with 3 ruin and 2 Mercenary enterprising individuals could reach close enough to 4k armour (which is close to 40/50+ 2handed tanks), and I think you could end up with even lower armour using Beastlord/Oppressor stuff, which don't have bonuses to armour at all. Most builds that use emblem gear will probably have some use for three pieces of ruin gear for some time depending on the bonus you get. Builds that rely on medallions less so.

You can also use the appearances of ruin gear, and the skins can look really nice. You need smaller parties tho, but aim for 2-3 people grinding out normal PQs in the mid-30s. Otherwise hit the advanced ones if not earning XP and got higher levels chipping in.

larsulu
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:11 pm

set onlsalught PQ viable for 2 fgs.
increase the talismans rewards.
then we will have more ppl for it.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

TiberiusD

Post#6 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:30 pm

I was referring to CH1-CH21 PQS, not CH22. CH22 is a separate stuff

BeautfulToad

Post#7 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:20 am

TiberiusD wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:30 pm I was referring to CH1-CH21 PQS, not CH22. CH22 is a separate stuff
I think SCs and RvR allow characters to level up pretty quickly. At least, I found that. It is certainly efficient since you get renown. When you hit 31 and SCs are not really an option for a lot of classes, PQs become more important since you need like 10,000,000 XP to hit 40 and PvE is probably the fastest way to do it.

DirkDaring

Post#8 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:55 am

BeautfulToad wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:42 pm
TenTonHammer wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:03 am The problem is as pointed out ruin isn’t much appealing to any class bar tanks as you can just transition to devastator > annihilator > beastlord
People shouldn't dismiss ruin gear, it's probably a reason for this perception of PQs.

For Grace Warrior Priest, with 3 ruin and 2 Mercenary enterprising individuals could reach close enough to 4k armour (which is close to 40/50+ 2handed tanks), and I think you could end up with even lower armour using Beastlord/Oppressor stuff, which don't have bonuses to armour at all. Most builds that use emblem gear will probably have some use for three pieces of ruin gear for some time depending on the bonus you get. Builds that rely on medallions less so.

You can also use the appearances of ruin gear, and the skins can look really nice. You need smaller parties tho, but aim for 2-3 people grinding out normal PQs in the mid-30s. Otherwise hit the advanced ones if not earning XP and got higher levels chipping in.

True same for WP Salvation/grace , runing 4 piece Redeye 3 + cloak, and 3 winds impervious , then 3 vanq , you are with 137 armor talisman , and wounds for the weapon/book , 4226 armor , 8777 wounds , 770 will power, 250 + intiv, 0 chance to be crit .

if you drop the winds imp, and run rem/and aspect of the curative , and rem aspect of the undying, you pick up an extra 48 inventive, 61 will power, 85 toughness, 850 wounds , an extra 36 magic power.

while still have 4046 armor 9620 wounds with grace hp buff ,

Ads