Recent Topics

Ads

Nothing to do during Fort battles

Let's talk about... everything else
Athane

Nothing to do during Fort battles

Post#1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:52 am

I've tried queuing for scens and they barely pop when a fort is going on. There is literally no rvr to speak of during a fort battles. I sat and clicked a portal for about 20 min. before I got bored and logged off. There used to be non-stop rvr action at any hour of any day. Please open up additional zones during fort battles and don't leave non-rr40 characters with nothing to do.
Beta->Open Beta->Monolith->Volkmar->Badlands

Ads
adapter
Suspended

Re: Nothing to do during Fort battles

Post#2 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:19 am

This is an issue that devs need to solve as fast as possible, fortress are a problem that need fixin!
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Detangler

Post#3 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:53 am

Theres almost always people to kill in the attacker portal area. Get a couple people and wipe those unorganized clickers and reap the renown
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ysaran

Post#4 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:55 am

Or go to T1! Yesterday T1 was very active during Stonewatch
Zputadenti

mogt

Post#5 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:14 am

adapter wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:19 am This is an issue that devs need to solve as fast as possible, fortress are a problem that need fixin!

why, the devs must be fix this? that is not a bug or something, that is the playerbase issues. if 1 one pairing destro, 1 order and then the 3rd paring are in fight at fort, that is normal, that was on live too, (you need 2 pairings for one side to attack a city).

you can do sc and if the sc dont pop, then is tha a player problem, because not many que sc or you can do dungeon pvw, farming crafting etc, pqs you have so many other things what you can do. ROR have more gameplay as just PVP what many players thing.

it is easy to say "dev must be things fix as soon as possible", the players must be change their mind.

necrophagos

Post#6 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:37 am

You can do some pve unlocks.

Tom

Post#7 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:16 am

mogt wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:14 am
adapter wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:19 am This is an issue that devs need to solve as fast as possible, fortress are a problem that need fixin!

why, the devs must be fix this? that is not a bug or something, that is the playerbase issues. if 1 one pairing destro, 1 order and then the 3rd paring are in fight at fort, that is normal, that was on live too, (you need 2 pairings for one side to attack a city).

you can do sc and if the sc dont pop, then is tha a player problem, because not many que sc or you can do dungeon pvw, farming crafting etc, pqs you have so many other things what you can do. ROR have more gameplay as just PVP what many players thing.

it is easy to say "dev must be things fix as soon as possible", the players must be change their mind.
With all due respect, how is that not something the developers control? Of course they do.
There is currently no city instance in the game, so why the need to lock down the other pairings? Why not just reset a pairing after it has progressed through Fortress back to being an open T2 after the fight is over.

As for your assumption that no scenario pops is a "player issue" - yesterday the t4 chat was littered with conversations about people queueing for scenarios.. just there weren't any popping - so seems it was broken all morning EU time, while there were 0 open zones. That is not a "player issue".

And yes... there is crafting and PVE, maybe it rocks your boat, and good for you if so, but personally I would lie if I pretended that I ever logged on because I wanted to do some crafting or PVE. Same with all guildies I have had. With the exception of ONE (1) individual who did supply potions to all guildies in a guild that had 240+ characters nobody I played with so far played this game for crafting or PVE. Players do not need to "change their mind"... people play to have fun, and if the fun parts of the game are not available but COULD BE available.. then why not make the change?

Rida

Post#8 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:20 am

necrophagos wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:37 am You can do some pve unlocks.
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth

Ads
theg4tekeeper
Banned

Post#9 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:12 pm

mogt wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:14 am

abodam

Post#10 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:28 pm

You can just log off.
Magus / BG