Recent Topics

Ads

Cancelled

Let's talk about... everything else
carlos

Re: No zerg agreement

Post#61 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:52 pm

Awesome gentlemans agreement when you show up with 6 rams in TM...
Starfkr

Ads
zgolec

Post#62 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:21 pm

Nice destro zerg in Eataine... guess which leader i saw there? :D :D :D
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

kuj0jotar0

Post#63 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:30 am

The situation right now is awaful: you get zerged or you zerg, you chase or you get chased. This is becoming old really fast and make the game boring.

jasonX
Suspended

Post#64 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:16 am

kuj0jotar0 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:30 am The situation right now is awaful: you get zerged or you zerg, you chase or you get chased. This is becoming old really fast and make the game boring.
Well you can do what we did today. Break the war in 2 fronts. Many order followed and we had fun in DW TM, and TM Eataine at the same time.
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Detangler

Post#65 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:10 am

What??? Attack other zones?!? Blasphemy I say!
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

madrocks
Suspended

Post#66 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:51 am

Yesterday night we had the best fights since a long time.
We occasionally ran into some warbands stacked up and got deleted! Totally worth it.
WoM and TAoW stacked up for the siege and for the KK keep in TM.
For the rest we ran around with 2-3 groups and had a blast fighting Order on many occasions.
TM was great and eataine was fine too.
From our point of view it was good evening, I suppose Order had fun too.
Lutz

Anjanolian

Post#67 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:26 am

madrocks wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:51 am TM was great and eataine was fine too.
And sneaky BC keep invasion...
...Bride of Khaine...

Sulorie

Post#68 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:47 am

I thought people play rvr to zerg? To experience mass warfare and huge armies clashing into each other. I mean, otherwise they would queue sc. ;^)
Dying is no option.

Ads
carthagerising

Post#69 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:01 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:47 am I thought people play rvr to zerg? To experience mass warfare and huge armies clashing into each other. I mean, otherwise they would queue sc. ;^)
Totally agree. The majority who will never post on the forums don't mind "zerging" (cus they do it when ever the opportunity arises) and honestly people have been whining about this **** forever. Rvr aint some 24 man scenario and the big battles can be fun. But lately it has got a little out of hand, especially as we are often fighting on maps that do not suit mass combat, but also due to how we tend to approach this part of the game. Blob on blob is a bit **** after the first crushing victory or loss and being able to faceroll your way to victory isn't something any one wants.

I'm not sure such an agreement could ever be kept to as often things are out of control. If pugs spot a known leader they will often follow them into the battle, forming a zerg without anyone really intending to. It may be best to have some communication between opposing organised guilds to go off to different zones to have those more tactical fights, so respect to VIIth for offering that. It would also help if during the day when numbers are lower that dwarf and elf t4 maps are focused rather than empire so that when 300 are online at peak the maps suit the numbers. Dragon wake a few days ago with more than 300 people and precious little action was ridiculous.

"Zerging" much like pugs are a core part of the game and always will be. people should try to work on approaching mass rvr different, organising flanks and coordinating the various wbs like an army rather than just blobbing up or tyring to balance the game around 24 taking on massive numbers so they can feel "skilled".

Bozzax

Post#70 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:08 am

Domination locks is and always will be the anti blob medicine (defending multiple BOs as victory condition)

Players blob bc current mechanic enforce it (easiest way to win)
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7