Recent Topics

Ads

dps is over powered

Let's talk about... everything else
Stilton

Re: dps is over powered

Post#81 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:12 am

Foltestik wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:24 am i must be supper bad, im using nerfed buttons and dont kill everyone can sameone more pro sent me script for nerfed to insta kill. Thx alot
i sent you iwin.exe

just fill the bank information into the app and it'll unlock the button.
trust me i am nigerian prince

Ads
Sulorie

Post#82 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:53 am

Stilton wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:12 am
Foltestik wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:24 am i must be supper bad, im using nerfed buttons and dont kill everyone can sameone more pro sent me script for nerfed to insta kill. Thx alot
i sent you iwin.exe

Can you send it to me too? Thanks!
Dying is no option.

Foltestik

Post#83 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:36 pm

Stilton wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:12 am
i sent you iwin.exe

nice im waiting for that

Ghostweed

Post#84 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:58 pm

And the elitist crowd again derailed the thread.

Would be so funny to watch Folt's YT video playing with and without addons.
I do have the old guild video from Norn where is he raging on aura cycle addon not working :D
Gorrgfang da Shaman & Gokrok da Black Orc

adamthelc

Post#85 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:48 pm

Ghostweed wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:58 pm And the elitist crowd again derailed the thread.

Would be so funny to watch Folt's YT video playing with and without addons.
I do have the old guild video from Norn where is he raging on aura cycle addon not working :D
It's a ridiculous thread that doesnt ask any real questions and ends up just being an assortment of people complaining because they died.

With the active and passive mitigation mechanics in this game it would be impossible to have a constant TTK across all skill and gear levels. Once you accept that you can argue what the ideal TTK would be and if that should be the goal for high level or low levels of play.

If you really start to argue it objectively you would realize that TTK needs to be balanced around high levels of play. Which it might make it seem like TTK overall is too low because most people play at a low level. And that's not an "elitist" view, it's really not hard to be decent at this game. All it takes is desire and effort.

Doomjester921

Post#86 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:32 pm

Sofong wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:58 am
Zaxxond wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:50 am 2 handed DPS tank WHO CAN GUARD is super OP.
exactly this. dps is seriously underpowered in this game.
Tell that to the 2h SMs that are outlived near constantly by nearly everyone.
Linmarbor Valestrider, Swordmaster.

Reesh

Post#87 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:28 am

Ghostweed wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:58 pm And the elitist crowd again derailed the thread.
Say what?
Everyone that you could call elitist are not playing anymore, and the remaining 5% that are still occasionally playing are not visiting forums.

It is really entertaining to observe (amongst pugs), what people thinks elitist and competitive play is.

Acidic

Post#88 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:35 pm

Personaly i think the dps op mind set is dervived fron the avalability of very cheap armour penetration, bypass, undefendable and things like rampage.
The reson is that if you look at tanks spec and gear for defensive tanks all the item and skill investment in defence is straight out wasted and irrelevant vs say slayer.
Healers invest in armour and heal crit okej the heal crit still works but as DD classes get access to more silence armour pen spec variations the healers on thier own suffer

From my point of view the DD classes are more effective at high end and the defensive classes and healers do not defensivly scale in the same level. Good bad is another question as we see with 24 hit cap it boosts dd but does not reduce the need for defensive classes or healers and speeds the pace of game.
So athough i agree with dd scaling better i wonder if it would be a fun game if defensive scaled as well. Maybe the route is to give more offensive options to said defensive roles to balance things out

Ads
dansari

Post#89 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Reesh wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:28 am It is really entertaining to observe (amongst pugs), what people thinks elitist and competitive play is.
Today anyone can be considered elitist! Punt guard? Elite! Using heal debuffs? Elite! Using Discord? Elite! Thanks for coming to my tedtalk
<Salt Factory>

toffikx

Post#90 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:47 pm

dansari wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:21 pm
Today anyone can be considered elitist! Punt guard? Elite! Using heal debuffs? Elite! Using Discord? Elite! Thanks for coming to my tedtalk
https://images.app.goo.gl/CDbxPvzLKoXJnneE8