Recent Topics

Ads

Not getting much useage out of my g card

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Burgahboi

Not getting much useage out of my g card

Post#1 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:23 pm

Hey as the title says my g card isn't really being worked much practically all my clocks memory and core are really low the card is practically on standby mode while playing this game is that usual? if so is there any way to increase workload ?

My g card is a Vega 64 if anyone else is having similar issues.

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Re: Not getting much useage out of my g card

Post#2 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:31 pm

Get this:

It might help.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Rydiak

Post#3 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:40 pm

My Vega 64 basically sits idle when running RoR. It is a CPU-bound application.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Burgahboi

Post#4 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:35 am

Arbich wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:31 pm Get this:

It might help.
Haha what the hell is that? even g cards back in 2008 didn't look like that

Wdova

Post#5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:52 am

My rx 5600 xt sits between iddle and 30% usage in huge fights, but mostly 15%. Fans on GPU jumps from not spinning at all to 800 rpm when temperature reach 55°C. After while its down to 40-45°C and fans stop spinning.

Ror is not GPU heavy at all and sadly use only one core of CPU. So it doesnt matter If You have i9 9900k or i5 9600k. At same clock speed they would perform the same.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Burgahboi

Post#6 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:02 pm

Wdova wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:52 am My rx 5600 xt sits between iddle and 30% usage in huge fights, but mostly 15%. Fans on GPU jumps from not spinning at all to 800 rpm when temperature reach 55°C. After while its down to 40-45°C and fans stop spinning.

Ror is not GPU heavy at all and sadly use only one core of CPU. So it doesnt matter If You have i9 9900k or i5 9600k. At same clock speed they would perform the same.
Yeah tried OC'in my CPU a lil bit didn't notice much difference, sounds weird but I've been running OBS studio on my 2nd monitor with or without recording it seems to boost my GPU clock speeds and has made my game run much smoother especially in high intensity moments only seems to help when in fullscreen tho could be something worth trying to see if it helps you as well.

Ghostwalker

Post#7 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:13 pm

I use this on my alt PC, runs perfect :)