Recent Topics

Ads

sw needs buff.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Feomatar
Suspended

Re: sw needs buff.

Post#11 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:22 am

cursedflesh wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:44 am im mostly ok with my asw, it was just hard to learn how - solo roaming is great, no problem to jump into 1 vs 2-3 fight, u just need to know what u can kill and what u cant - only big problem is versus good shaman, dps dok and def magus

not viable in city? so what? just pug it ... asw is designed to be for solo players to roam on map and do 1v1 fights

skirmish spec need big buff in survivability, dps is ok even with split arrows

scout is just trash
I'm glad that you kill in sov gear players in conq with green jewelry.

Ads
cursedflesh

Post#12 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:13 pm

Feomatar wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:22 am I'm glad that you kill in sov gear players in conq with green jewelry.
eh? i dont get it tbh ... im in warlord and can kill sov players in 1v1, except classes i mentioned before ... but its harder after lost of +15% aa speed tho
Garrth - order, Garrmi - destro

Myxam

Post#13 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Shadow Warrior's solution to me is pretty simple. It lacks utility compared to Squighunter, and their damage output is pretty much in parity (aside from what Squighunter gains having a pet).

Give Shadow Warrior a Stealth mechanic. It doesn't need ability integration for sneak attacks like WH/WE because that would be stealing their identity.

Ksan

Post#14 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:38 pm

The White Lion is very much OP, i think you would have to match that class against the Squig and I would say they are close. The problem is Order classes as a whole are far better than destro characters. I'm not saying the SW doesn't need help because it does but Destro mainly only has SH to help because we have a better tank BO and the SH. other than that order classes win VS other destro classes, some by a lot, some by a little.

Arthem

Post#15 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:05 am

cursedflesh wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:13 pm
Feomatar wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:22 am I'm glad that you kill in sov gear players in conq with green jewelry.
eh? i dont get it tbh ... im in warlord and can kill sov players in 1v1, except classes i mentioned before ... but its harder after lost of +15% aa speed tho
How about the +2 mastery assault change to Def Sov after you prob already collected WL for assault? :D

Manatikik

Post#16 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:31 am

Arthem wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:05 am
How about the +2 mastery assault change to Def Sov after you prob already collected WL for assault? :D
I mean, Skirmish is just as good +2 for ASW...
<Montague><Capulet>

cursedflesh

Post#17 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:00 am

Manatikik wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:31 am

yes it is and +99 power with -800 armor debuff is superior to sov bonuses by my opinion, but i will see how it perform with more and more ppl in sov

Manatikik

Post#18 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:04 am

cursedflesh wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:00 am
Manatikik wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:31 am

yes it is and +99 power with -800 armor debuff is superior to sov bonuses by my opinion, but i will see how it perform with more and more ppl in sov
I mean you cant take the shitty armor debuff... You get to +2 tops, even then thats more a solo build. 5 Warlord/3 Def Sov or 5 Warlord/3 Triumphant will be BiS. Right now 6 War/3 Invader is BiS but apparently that won't last.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
cursedflesh

Post#19 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:07 am

Manatikik wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:04 am I mean you cant take the shitty armor debuff... You get to +2 tops, even then thats more a solo build. 5 Warlord/3 Def Sov or 5 Warlord/3 Triumphant will be BiS. Right now 6 War/3 Invader is BiS but apparently that won't last.
-800 armor on target is big dps increase for psysical melee

cursedflesh

Post#20 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:50 am

UndyingCirclejerk wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:42 am And as every other proc besides invader 7pc: it's already taken care of by a bajillion other sources. It doesn't stack with any other armor debuff, as it's the same old gear proc that has been around for ages.
Edit: You could argue for warband utility if it'd proc off of LA, but even then you'll have a better value and uptime with an engi running utility bot with onslaught happily spamming away BS/SD (with WW bot); popping LR, PS or Napalm for that matter.
i mostly solo roam so good for me :-) ... btw ful set bonus skill is nice for asw too - few seconds 0 ap cost