Recent Topics

Ads

WhiteLion Damage

Let's talk about... everything else
mubbl

Re: WhiteLion Damage

Post#21 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:12 pm

WL too stronk, even wargrimnir couldnt tame it with his mighty hammer, only princeses can do it. So every Pet class got punished for wl pet and burst...
Sure some range can do the same **** gbc sytem wise, but they are cloth and are not in any kind as mobile, and are depenig way more on their pet...

Ads
Omegus

Post#22 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:15 pm

Zomega: RR8x Zealot

ClemmonGrab

Post#23 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:25 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:01 pm
On the bright side they are not as bad as they used to be , so take what you can and when order actually learn to play and understand the city meta then the level of complainers about the potential of WL and slayer train will come.
People have been saying this forever. Guess what, it's never going to happen. Order isn't going to "magically understand the meta". The meta is known. They're still going to lose. WLs are strong, not op, and I think that the fact that people complain while steam rolling cities is absolutely pathetic. Stop trying to balance the entire game around that fact that you got bursted down one time by a burst class.

Omegus

Post#24 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:31 pm

amagawd wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:50 pm I'll just dive right into it:

7700 hp, 24% parry, 23% dodge, 54.7% physical reduction.
That looks like a Mara's armour with no buffs. Stop being cheap and use an 825 armour pot to get up to nearly 75% before debuffs. Being in Monstrosity means nothing unless the proc is up. Here's where your armour went assuming it was a Hack and Slash WL.

Armour: 2405
Mitigation: 54.7% mitigation

Armour Debuff: 1520 (specced to Whirling Axe)
New Armour: 885
New Mitigation: 20.1% mitigation

Weapon Skill: 350 = 25% pen (not heavily geared for in AOE/Hack and Slash spec, not ignored by Monstro unless proc is up)
New Armour: 885 * 0.75 = 664
New Mitigation: 15.1%

If the WL then decided to use an ability that use the Hack and Slash tactic then you can halve that mitigation for that specific attack, putting you at 7.5% physical damage mitigation. The tactic from Hack and Slash shouldn't be ignored by Monstrosity as it's not armour penetration.

If you had used a pot then you would be at 38.9% after armour debuff and either the same or 29.1% after WS depending if the Monstrosity proc was up.
Or soon we will have 24 WL in cities. Don't know why it hasn't happened yet.
I see you're very behind on the city meta. Good order WBs bring some WLs now. They're not unbeatable but they get a LOT of kills on squishy healers through their mobility and burst. Overstacking on tank DOKs to survive or insta-res Shamans to recover is a good counter tactic.

Skullgrin

Post#25 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:40 pm

Przepraszam wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:09 pm White lion is the most broken op class currently, there's no doubt about it , cant understand why nothing is being done about it...

Not really, I view most of them as easy kills. Hell, here's a couple of screenshots from a double WL kill I got a week or so ago. Was interesting because server lag left them standing in place after the fight.

The problem isn't that WL are overpowered, its that most people don't realize that the key to killing them is just to survive that initial burst and then concentrate damage on the elf, and to ignore the lion.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Omegus

Post#26 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:44 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:40 pm"just to survive that initial burst"
This is the issue for a lot of classes. Of course a Chosen (edit: maxed out as well) will do well against them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skullgrin

Post#27 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:52 pm

Omegus wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:44 pm This is the issue for a lot of classes. Of course a Chosen (edit: maxed out as well) will do well against them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh, I'm nowhere close to being maxed out. I've yet to even purchase a single piece of Sovereign gear thus far, an I only have three pieces of Warlord...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Acidic

Post#28 » Fri May 15, 2020 10:03 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:52 pm
Omegus wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:44 pm This is the issue for a lot of classes. Of course a Chosen (edit: maxed out as well) will do well against them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh, I'm nowhere close to being maxed out. I've yet to even purchase a single piece of Sovereign gear thus far, an I only have three pieces of Warlord...
Reality is also a lot of “evidence” for and against any class being op is heavily distorted by player and gear.
Makes things hard to separate actually op vs outclassed by gear and skill

Ads
MMXX43

Post#29 » Fri May 15, 2020 10:10 pm

Illuminati wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:25 pm You can’t burst as a mSH like a WL. MSH do not have the armor ignore and the Auto Attacks don’t hit anywhere near as hard.
BAHAHAHAH

Acidic

Post#30 » Fri May 15, 2020 10:27 pm

MMXX43 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:10 pm
Illuminati wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:25 pm You can’t burst as a mSH like a WL. MSH do not have the armor ignore and the Auto Attacks don’t hit anywhere near as hard.
BAHAHAHAH
Quality reply, must be a WL player.
MSH no where near competes in single target deletion vs WL