Search found 27 matches

>
by Artwork
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:10 am
Forum: Technical support
Topic: running even after I let go of the button
Replies: 2
Views: 239

Re: running even after I let go of the button

10% of the time (for me) it's lag. The other 90% of the time it's a bug and I re-log.
by Artwork
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:57 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Greetings
Replies: 1
Views: 174

Re: Greetings

Welcome back to both of you :)
The game needs healers on both sides most of the time, so I'm sure your in-game reception will be good as well.
by Artwork
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:22 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Returning DOK
Replies: 5
Views: 470

Re: Returning DOK

Some general answers to your questions. 1. Yes, BW/Sorc AOE has been adjusted. It can still be potent when warbands are formed around the concept, but even back in LIVE it was nerfed a year or three before the game died. 2. DoK's are in no way underwhelming in RoR. They are best at group heals, and ...
by Artwork
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:06 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: A New destro healers experience.
Replies: 13
Views: 1280

Re: A New destro healers experience.

1) Welcome back! 2) Surprise!, the lack of appreciation for healers hasn't changed much in 10+ years, especially/mostly from bad players. 3) Despite number 2 above, I'd say 70-80 percent of the current population here understands where you are coming from (it's a fringe game, and most players have p...
by Artwork
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:28 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Goals for leveling a new character
Replies: 4
Views: 710

Goals for leveling a new character

It's been a while since I played around in T1 (or any other tier), and I'm looking for information/opinion/advice on leveling and RR. Last I played through T1 (6 months or so ago), it was possible with patience to hit level 16 with 29/30RR, although boring (as you almost had to avoid any real PvP to...
by Artwork
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:31 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Is it safe....
Replies: 30
Views: 2719

Re: Is it safe....

I rarely (almost never until now?) get involved in Forum drama, but I do keep up with the state of the game. That said, Belladonna, you'd help your own cause by not trying to out-Trump Trump. You, and your guild, are good. You are not the best of the best, but you're good. If you'd just play the gam...
by Artwork
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:41 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Reknown Level too high for T1
Replies: 3
Views: 499

Re: Reknown Level too high for T1

Renown has nothing to do with it, but your regular level does. As Wam says, once you hit 16, you start playing in the higher tier. If it makes you feel any better, though, there is no single piece (or even any combination of pieces) that you'll really need from T1 for very long. Once you hit T2-4, j...
by Artwork
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:04 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Class/leveling questions for a very new player
Replies: 3
Views: 689

Re: Class/leveling questions for a very new player

First, welcome to the game :) Second, I wouldn't bother PvE grinding much of anything yet if you are new. The fun of this game for 90% of the playerbase is that it's RvR (large scale PvP), and that you can jump into the game with everyone else almost right off the bat. You can be level 1 and PvP, an...
by Artwork
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:28 am
Forum: News
Topic: Server is online
Replies: 2303
Views: 316205

Re: Server is up

Server is down.
by Artwork
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:49 am
Forum: News
Topic: Server is online
Replies: 2303
Views: 316205

Re: Server is Up

Down again...