Recent Topics

Ads

Xinux

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
warxinux

Xinux

Post#1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Greetings

I played war at release and then on and off after about a year of playing as much as i could. :D I'm happy to see this project continuing I've been following it for awhile. I've worked on a few emu's aion,eq,eq2,wow etc etc but my main project right now is Vanguard Saga of Heroes since they are going to sunset the game at the end of next month so we have been in full data collect mode for the last few months. We have taken the time to get a functional login and world server to the point where you can create a character, log in, port around to different chunks (zones basically) and spawn npc's via the Database.

Look forward to checking it out when i need a break from working on Vanguard. :mrgreen:
Last edited by warxinux on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
monster

Re: Xinux

Post#2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:35 pm

warxinux wrote:Greetings

I played war at release and then on and off after about a year of playing as much as i could. :D I'm happy to see this project continuing I've been following it for awhile. I've worked on a few emu's aion,eq,eq2,wow etc etc but my main project right now is Vanguard Saga of Heroes since they are going to sunset the game at the end of next moth so we have been in full data collect mode for the last few months. We have taken the time to get a functional login and world server to the point where you can create a character, log in, port around to different chunks (zones basically) and spawn npc's via the Database.

Look forward to checking it out when i need a break from working on Vanguard. :mrgreen:
Haha man just hearing SoH is leaving a bitter taste in my mouth. Shame to see it go, seeing as a lot of people played, but not this dwarf. Nope.

Welcome, BTW, it's nice to have you!

Elven
Former Staff

Post#3 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Hai, welcome to the community :)

dimzard

Post#4 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:19 am

Welcome Xinux!
Sorry for language.