Recent Topics

Ads

New here

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
hreemboy

New here

Post#1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Hello! I have been lurking around and playing here for a few days though this is my first post on the forums.

I have never played Warhammer Online until now, though I do have a general interest in the universe and lore. I've had plenty of fun so far; seeing as it's only been up for a week, I think the server has made significant progress!

I've been playing almost entirely on my Chosen, Gavinroth. Perhaps you've seen me in game.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: New here

Post#2 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Welcome :)

Sarasil

Post#3 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Welcome! Haven't seen you yet, but hope you will stay and enjoy the game with us even through the rough times. :)
Natharyn (sw)/Umatharil (sm)/Jillian (doc)

Find my fantasy art on my website and on facebook

dimzard

Post#4 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Welcome

Nice to see you here
Sorry for language.

JeFawk

Post#5 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:46 pm

hreemboy wrote:Hello! I have been lurking around and playing here for a few days though this is my first post on the forums.

I have never played Warhammer Online until now, though I do have a general interest in the universe and lore. I've had plenty of fun so far; seeing as it's only been up for a week, I think the server has made significant progress!

I've been playing almost entirely on my Chosen, Gavinroth. Perhaps you've seen me in game.
First...and last?

hreemboy

Post#6 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:52 pm

JeFawk wrote:
hreemboy wrote:Hello! I have been lurking around and playing here for a few days though this is my first post on the forums.

First...and last?
Nope!

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#7 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:09 am

Welcome and have fun
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine