Recent Topics

Ads

A friendly greeting from the land of meatballs

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BlackRaven

A friendly greeting from the land of meatballs

Post#1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Hey y'all!

My name is Christian and I just joined this server and my heart is still pounding. I hope people are still actice on this (I know some are) because I just totally love this! I played WAR a bit back in the days and then school took over and wen i got around to playing it, servers were shut down :cry: But then i stumbled across this server and it just truly made my day/week/month :D

So, a bit about me; I'm a friendly talkative lad from Sweden currently studying sound & music engineering. I got into the warhammer world via my brother who played the tabletop games and bought me Dawn of War 1 when it got released. My favorite genre of games are in fact RPG's (never really bothered with anything else) and i have a hard time choosing sides. So I don't really know what to play. Either I'm going empire as a Witch Hunter or a Warrior Priest. Or I'm going chaos as a Zealot or Chosen. Possibly also a dwarf. or an Orc.. GAH, the choices!

And in case you're wondering; No, my favorite food is not meatballs, it's bacon/pork. Yes, drink mead. No, I'm not blonde. Yes, i do have a beard.

If you ever feel like having a chat, I'm always happy to make new acquaintances!

Drink mead, and WAAAGH on - Christian, out!

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: A friendly greeting from the land of meatballs

Post#2 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:28 pm

Hai, welcome to the community :)

JeFawk

Post#3 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi.

Kirra koffe and much fitta!

Syfriax

Post#4 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Well, if you have a beard, the race choice is obvious.

Besides, we're already a little outnumbered. Come lend the good guys a hand!
Its Constantinople, not Istanbul.
Also, its Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe

alienrojo

Post#5 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Hellow and welcome Zneaky player, i zee that you like Waaaargh, well i zearch orcz for my guild (Waaaaargh) if you are interezting, talk to mi with a mezage, i will wait you.

(Rol mode:off) Na, really, welcome, the "other" guy is my charapter "grimgor" xDDD i'm glad to see more players and i am very excited to play this game with all people ^^

BlackRaven

Post#6 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Thanks Elven :)

Haha JeFawk! :P

It's carved in stone now, I'll be joining the Order, so you wretched scum of destruction better watch out! ;)

JeFawk

Post#7 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:49 pm

alienrojo wrote:Hellow and welcome Zneaky player, i zee that you like Waaaargh, well i zearch orcz for my guild (Waaaaargh) if you are interezting, talk to mi with a mezage, i will wait you.

(Rol mode:off) Na, really, welcome, the "other" guy is my charapter "grimgor" xDDD i'm glad to see more players and i am very excited to play this game with all people ^^
I had no idea Orcs were Germans.

alienrojo

Post#8 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Spanish orcs, german orcs, english orcs, if they are orcs, then THEY CAN GOING TO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHG xDDDD

Ads
Sarasil

Post#9 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Hello fellow swedish person, I'm glad to see you have decided to join the good side. We welcome all who wish to purge those green things from the battlefield. >: D
Natharyn (sw)/Umatharil (sm)/Jillian (doc)

Find my fantasy art on my website and on facebook

Elven
Former Staff

Post#10 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Sarasil wrote:Hello fellow swedish person, I'm glad to see you have decided to join the good side. We welcome all who wish to purge those green things from the battlefield. >: D
Especially, since day one, order been out numbered ;)