Recent Topics

Ads

Returning Player, Looking for New Companions

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
heyyon

Returning Player, Looking for New Companions

Post#1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 am

Hello!

I recently saw that this private server existed via Massively OP. I returned to the game to kick around a few lowbies for old time's sake and remembered how fun this game could be. I have been messing around in Tier 1 a lot, but there's hardly anyone to talk to. RvR and scenarios don't normally generate a whole lot of talk. Are there active guilds? Would anyone mind picking up a returning player?

Cheers!

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: Returning Player, Looking for New Companions

Post#2 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:44 am

The lower tiers are really just a bit of a time filler to get to know your class before you hit t4. There's not a lot of teamwork unless it's incidental down there as everyone is just on their way up and up. Also when people have a couple hours to play they mostly don't feel like spending it killing mobs power leveling strangers. Your best bet is to try to meet people around your level, even if it's just two or three, so you can work your way up together. When you get to t4 there's plenty of guilds on each faction that'd surely take you in.

Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Returning Player, Looking for New Companions

Post#3 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:04 am

You will see guilds recruiting from time to time on /5. Also:

Welcome, I hope you will enjoy your stay with us!

Read up on .rules and .ror ingame as well as the TOS so you dont get into trouble with us GMs.

If you encounter any bugs please report them to the bugtracker

Make sure to read what to expect from an alpha and what you accept when you play on this server

WAAAAGHH!!!