Recent Topics

Ads

hi and THANKS

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
OffGrider

hi and THANKS

Post#1 » Sun May 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Hello friends.
Greetings from Spain (Forgive my English, it is machine / translator, I will always use it in the forum and in the game, I do not have a good knowledge of the common language).

First Thank the team that allows this to be online. THANKS (the game that I like and I always liked),
Also thanks for the guide to play with linux, I still have problems, but without the guide would have been impossible. THANK YOU.
See you in the battle.
War

Version original.
Hola amigos.
saludos desde spain.(perdonen mi ingles, es de maquina/traductor, lo usare siempre en el foro y en el juego, no tengo buenos conocimientos de la lengua comun)
Primero Dar las gracias al equipo que permite que esto este online. GRACIAS (el juego que mas me gusta y me gustara siempre,
Tambien gracias por la guia para jugar con linux, aún tengo problemas, pero sin la guia hubiera sido imposible. GRACIAS.
Nos vemos en la batalla.
war¡¡¡¡¡
►►►DISABLE ADBLOCKERS:

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Re: hi and THANKS

Post#2 » Sun May 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Ello there and welcome.

Don't worry about your english, you'll pick up the basics soon enough.
Make sure to check the guild forums, I'm almost certain that there's a spanish guild looking for members - if that isn't the case, just pick another; the community is very open and used to work out ways to bridge language barriers one way or another.

Enjoy your stay, mate - see you in the lakes. :)

Eversoris

Re: hi and THANKS

Post#3 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:57 am

Bienvenido OffGrider
Pain is temporary. Eversoris is forever.
-------------------
Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/eversoris_
►► YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/Eversoris