Recent Topics

Ads

Alwrath is back

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Alwrath

Alwrath is back

Post#1 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Greetings everyone!

I played Warhammer online for years when the game was live, it is/was truly one of the best mmo experience's I have ever had in my life. I also played Everquest for years, and while that game is also dear to my heart, nothing can match WAR for the player versus player combat! I played both sides during my time with WAR and had a high elf swordmaster and a dark elf blackguard, both I got to tier 4 and enjoyed the game immensely. I loved playing the scenarios in tier 1 2 and 3 the most I think, RVR was laggy but fun. I am excited to log in get to know some of you and of course drinking beer and bringing the fight to my enemies. I have decided to go with a high elf swordmaster once again so any changes/things I should know would be great and if anyone wants to party I am all for it. You will see me on this week in tier 1 I am sure. Working on downloading the game client now, and also want to thank everyone involved ahead of time for bringing this game back to life! cheers! 8-)

Ads
k1o3
Banned

Re: Alwrath is back

Post#2 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Aw I was gonna say feel free to add me then I saw you went order;( well, I'm sure I'll see you around! Have fun(and cheers).
- notkaspr <denail>

Elftwin95

Post#3 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Welcome to this neverending war! Wonderful to have another Swordmaster joining the battles against the Ruinous Powers! :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Foomy44

Post#4 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:02 pm

FYI there is a changelist for each class, the game tells you how to check it each time you login I believe. Swordmaster didn't get changed much, I think just an ability moved around in 1 tree, maybe something else minor.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Alwrath

Post#5 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Yep class is pretty much exactly the same. Having fun leveling up. Trying to get a 2 hander before scenarios lol.

Alwrath

Post#6 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:43 pm

Just joined a bunch of scenarios, finally got my 2 hander. Tears came to my eyes as I started fighting. I forgot how much fun I had in this game! Combat is glorious! BURN THE HERETICS! SLAY THE ORCS! DESTROY THE DARK ELVES! FOR ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elftwin95

Post#7 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Wonderful to hear, enjoy! :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true