Recent Topics

Ads

Helloski

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Schnieder88

Helloski

Post#1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:45 am

Howdy, just wanted to make my official hello to y'all. I played on live since launch but couldn't afford the sub anymore. Absolutely delighted to play again on RoR. I used to main a black orc named Grumch (pronounced GrumK, and if'n ye didn't pronounce it right he would bash ya).

I'm now playing a Witch Elf named Violas, who was designed by my wife! I love everything about the PvP in this game and enjoy winning and losing, and I'm already having fun with many destro and order players.

I'm pretty heavy into RP, or at least being in character whenever I can, y'all will often hear me initiate a mass battle with my warcry! I also like to be humourous about my deaths so ifn ye ever have me cornered and definitely about to be killed, hold up a moment I may make you laugh, who knows?

IRL I'm 28, live in beautiful green Minnesota, and work on an over the road dock driving a forklift. I married 2 (or 3) years ago and next month my baby girl is gonna be born! So im super excited about that.

I'm hoping RoR can become my "EverQuest". Hopefully I can convince my wife to join in as well. I look forward to murdering with y'all (murdering y'all) in-game .

Toodles!

(Also smilies are evil, NO SMILIES!)
MURDER ORGY!!!
~War cry of Violas the Death Hag

Ads
Glorian

Re: Helloski

Post#2 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:38 am

Murder Orgy! :)

Very good. Expect to be shot on sight by the 3rd Bitterstone. :D
Most of us don't like Elves. But druchii we hate with our full beard.

Schnieder88

Post#3 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:34 am

Oh a dwarf! You'll love my new battle song! Wanna hear it?
MURDER ORGY!!!
~War cry of Violas the Death Hag

dishonored2

Post#4 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:08 am

Download La La Land pirates bay for free...

Listen to Self Hypnosis Audio to Lead a Happy Life
Last edited by dishonored2 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

k1o3
Banned

Post#5 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:20 am

Schnieder88 wrote:Howdy, just wanted to make my official hello to y'all. I played on live since launch but couldn't afford the sub anymore. Absolutely delighted to play again on RoR. I used to main a black orc named Grumch (pronounced GrumK, and if'n ye didn't pronounce it right he would bash ya).

I'm now playing a Witch Elf named Violas, who was designed by my wife! I love everything about the PvP in this game and enjoy winning and losing, and I'm already having fun with many destro and order players.

I'm pretty heavy into RP, or at least being in character whenever I can, y'all will often hear me initiate a mass battle with my warcry! I also like to be humourous about my deaths so ifn ye ever have me cornered and definitely about to be killed, hold up a moment I may make you laugh, who knows?

IRL I'm 28, live in beautiful green Minnesota, and work on an over the road dock driving a forklift. I married 2 (or 3) years ago and next month my baby girl is gonna be born! So im super excited about that.

I'm hoping RoR can become my "EverQuest". Hopefully I can convince my wife to join in as well. I look forward to murdering with y'all (murdering y'all) in-game .

Toodles!

hey;)
- notkaspr <denail>

Elftwin95

Post#6 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:44 am

Greetings and welcome, and my early wellwishes and congratulations to your baby girl! Great to hear that another roleplayer have joined the fray (Even if it *is* one wrong side of things..;))
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Ley
Former Staff

Post#7 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:03 am

Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun!

mamabunny03

Post#8 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:20 am

Welcome :) from one live player to another. see you out there!

Ads
ferraz19

Post#9 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 pm

Schnieder88 wrote:Howdy, just wanted to make my official hello to y'all. I played on live since launch but couldn't afford the sub anymore. Absolutely delighted to play again on RoR. I used to main a black orc named Grumch (pronounced GrumK, and if'n ye didn't pronounce it right he would bash ya).

Toodles!

I remember you!
BW Thorv here
Glad to be playing with you again!
Welcome back!
Looking forward to meeting out in the battlefield!