Recent Topics

Ads

Question that you have read 100 times

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grock

Re: Question that you have read 100 times

Post#21 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:18 pm

anarchypark wrote:everytime i see this question, i answer order tank. but its number seems not improving.
i guess they follow 'whatever you enjoy' answer.
actually order seems to have a lot more tanks/healers in T1-T3 than when i was there
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
szczypacz

Post#22 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:39 am

peterthepan3 wrote:What Order needs:

* More tanks that know how to utilise guard/challenge/CC. It is absolutely atonishing how few tanks use their guard in scenarios, amazing.
* Less people of any class wasting CC immunities. The amount of engineers that blow rift/kd/stagger immunities for no reason is also astonishing. Learn to use your CC properly, or if you are playing with a group wait for the lead to give CC directions/allow the tanks to take precedence.
* Less idiots dying 1000times every scenario by blindly charging into the enemy, as per what Alth said. Stop running into 2 groups of destro as a slayer with no support expecting everything to be okay.
* We need good healers that can position well.

If you are new to the game/inexperienced, roll a RDPS and learn situational awareness before trying another class.
I support this!

So many tanks wasting their root for nothing giving enemy players punt immunity for free, exactly when you are trying to punt that pesky chosen glued to that pesky mara.

Gewehrschwanz

Post#23 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:47 pm

OP...I am of the opinion that first play what you like...that being said, rolling one of each general class in T1 to figure this out can be of help...healers who actually spec healing are always in demand as well as tanks...personally, i suck at tanking...couldn't do it on live and it will be my last class to roll on this version...my own goal is to have one toon for each type/class...that way I can be of use to my guild on any given night...of course, being of use as a half-assed player is debateable, but I do try...all things being equal, it really is back to play what you want, since enjoyment of the game will keep you around...GL on you choice and I hope you end up loving the game as much as I do...see you on the battlefield
Resident whipping Engi of Train Wreck
"Pulling...Now, Now, Now..."