Recent Topics

Ads

Richard Warhawk A Knights Tales

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Richardwarhawk

Richard Warhawk A Knights Tales

Post#1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:16 am

Hello all,
I am Richard Warhawk, I am one of the longest playing members of Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning. I remember like it was yesterday I was running around when Warhammer was released and trying to learn as much as I can and get to the max level as fast as I can. Soon after I joined me and my friend who was like a father to me died. I played two games with him and this was one. After being dismounted and stunned for a while due to his death I stooped playing warhammer and went back to a pirates online a mmorpg game. I soon regathered my courage of the game and returned with a friend. Pearl Petalbee. It wasn't to long after that when we were fighting in teir 2.

Soon after we got into T2 I realized how much leadership was needed in the game, the realm of order was being flanked, shot down and crushed by the hordes of orcs and blown up by the magic of Chaos. Ran over by the Legions of Dark elves, I talked to pearl and we realized this will just not do. We then decided its time to make a warband and group people up and together and try to make a difference. It was at that point we realized we did something right. The darkness started to fade with the dawn. A horrific fight with no sight of victory and survival was soon turned around into a march of madness, the anger of watching our fellow order getting farmed on and slaughtered fueled everyone who joined our warband and gave us the strength to push the heaping and endless numbers of Destruction off of our keep in the Shadowlands that day. Soon after we overpowered them and took the zone in the name of Order and for all those who followed gained the Renown of the Gods.

Well fights led on for months and me and pearl finally made it to T4, it was time to fight with the big dogs once again, out powered and out numbered we decided it was time to make a guild, our very first guild in the game. Being two knights we decided to call it the Knights of The RvRing Sun. On volkamor we raised hell to anyone who dared to challenge us. We started to figure out the ways of Tovl and Lost Vale and our knowledge continued to grow. Even through all the server merges and watching the game slowly die we stood strong. Until now... A year before the server closed I decided to join the United States Government and I missed out on a great year of fun, I would still come on every once a while to say hi to everyone and the day the word came out that the game would close we were all devastated. That whole month of September was demoralizing. I tried to play as much as i could until the end even though my real life tasks had to be priority I did my best to play with everyone.

The end finally came on December 18, 2013, Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning closed. With Tears rolling down my face I gathered all of my guild and alliance and pushed Martyrs Square as hard as we could when the Devs sent out a message saying the server had closed and said WAAAGHHH.. I said my far wells to everyone and soon deployed after that. After I came back home I was recovering from my injuries in the service and I was told there was a new warhammer server up. It was called Return of Reckoning. My heart then stooped as I lost contact with almost all my friends and original Warhammer family. I soon got a hold of Pearl once again and there we were... Back at it again but this time it was not Return of Reckoning.. It was bigger then that. It was a return of the two buggiest heros who had a Reckoning to bestow upon the new server. And that leads to where we are today.

Today we own a guild called Break A Wish Foundation, We are a community of players looking to help one another learn the Knowledge of the game and help new members of the server out. Even if not in our guild our community is open to help anyone, In our communications server which is called Break A Wish in gamevox which here is the link https://www.gamevox.com/en/, In our server we have a library of links under our rules that have labels and can help you out. If you manage to read this and are looking for help or you have been inspired by my story please let me know below.

Ads
Richardwarhawk

Re: Richard Warhawk A Knights Tales

Post#2 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:43 am

shaggyboomboom

Post#3 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:31 pm

Richardwarhawk wrote:I am one of the longest playing members of Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning.
proof?

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Much respect to you for your services to your country. Welcome back, mate.

Cyttorak

Post#5 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Just became a Wish Breaker less than a week ago. And I can say with conviction, I never had a better experience on Order side. I remember when I met the Theogonist, a couple of weeks ago, helped me before I even considered joinning the ranks, imagine the joy when I found out his band played on the same time window I do... It has been a great experience this far, and I can't think of a reason to not continue fighting under his banner.

Richardwarhawk

Post#6 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:06 pm

Glad to have you with us Archi