Recent Topics

Ads

Returning player and having a good time, but..

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Serrow

Returning player and having a good time, but..

Post#1 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:52 pm

.. How long should I expect it to take to catch up to everyone else? As an idea, the last time I played T4 wasn't even unlocked yet and you couldn't get to Rank 40. I don't mind starting over again, but at this point I'm slightly discouraged because it feels like it's going to take a couple weeks to get to R40, and then longer after that to get my RR up. Do you eventually start to level a bit faster or are there simply grind spots I'm not taking advantage of?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! :D

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Returning player and having a good time, but..

Post#2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:59 pm

As T2 T3 and T4 is merged just enjoy the ride, you will get XP and Renown and catch up.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:30 am

Once you hit level 16 you're in 54. The bolster is substantial, but to compete against high ranked players you're going to have to do what's necessary to win any battle in this game; grouping with other classes that mutually support one another, placing yourself in the best position possible, and knowing when you have the absolute superior numbers/skills/position to kill what you're facing. Tonight there was a group of 5 low level engineers (fatbikerchicks and his gang I think) all on voice comms that were coordinated and blowing me to pieces. It was fun to play against and proof that a little coordination and playing smart could bring a threat to the lake regardless of character level.

Serrow

Post#4 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:08 am

That's pretty reassuring then, guess I'll just throw myself back into it! Thanks for the replies. :)

Asherdoom

Post#5 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:20 pm

t2 and t3 and t4 are merged, which means from level 19 you can join the fray. dont worry at beginning you ll be dead meat in unified tiers, but this allow you to farm t4 influence sooner in the game without need to wait for level 31+